Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2016-17

Featured Replies

Does anyone really believe Skal is coming back? He is still projected to be a lottery pick and, at worst, a first rounder. I think he is gone.

 

I definitely agree with you. He wont be here next year, along with Ulis and Murray.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just don't see what the NBA scouts see in him. OK, he's a decent free throw shooter, and a decent 10 foot jump shot. Gets pushed around like a little girl, and thats discrediting the little girl. Can't block out, can't play defense. Maybe in one more year if he puts on some muscle, but if he can't do these things in college, he will be laughed at in the NBA. Won't hurt my feelings at all if he goes though.

 

NBA GMs believe that they can get this kids in their weight programs and a lot of those concerns will go away.

 

I am sure they believe that he is no where near his ceiling but it will be 3-4 years before he is probably productive at all on the next level.

NBA GMs believe that they can get this kids in their weight programs and a lot of those concerns will go away.

 

I am sure they believe that he is no where near his ceiling but it will be 3-4 years before he is probably productive at all on the next level.

 

Which is exactly why there is such a high turnover in NBA front offices. Skal might as well go so he can get paid. Stock will only go down from here IMO.

If any of the guys are projected lottery picks, they are gone.

Listened to Coach Cal after the game and he was talking about the incoming class could be the best recruiting class he has had. Also that several could be leaving.

Does anyone know when tickets will go on sale for the UK/UNC game in Vegas ?

 

I've taken vacation and absolutely plan on going if I can get tickets.

Skal needs to stay as he had trouble in the sec games. Just think the nba will eat him up as he is no where ready

Ulis, Murray, & Skal are gone.

 

Who knows about Briscoe & Lee? I can see Briscoe leaving & they were talking on KSR yesterday about the possibility of Lee graduating & utilizing the graduate transfer rule to play somewhere else next year.

 

I do see Bolden choosing UK, so I expect UK to be very talented but very young next year.

Sounds like Matt Jones is confident we get Bolden.

 

From what I've read Bam, Monk, Fox are legit and ready to impact next year and SKJ is a going to be in development. What about Wenyen? Will he make an impact on next years team?

Listened to Coach Cal after the game and he was talking about the incoming class could be the best recruiting class he has had.

 

He had better say that after last weekend. :lol2:

He had better say that after last weekend. :lol2:

 

He says that every year... :deadhorse:

They keep getting better lol.

 

I'll disagree. But you can believe whatever will make you happy.

I'll disagree. But you can believe whatever will make you happy.

 

I think the sarcasm went right over your head.

I think the sarcasm went right over your head.

 

I think it may have. Wasn't real sure which route he went so I went the serious route. Oh well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.