Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU turns down NIT Bid

Featured Replies

Because Ben Simmoms refused to play. That's what I just heard. Can anyone verify that to be true?

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gentle Ben may not be enrolled after this weekend.

 

Anyone else remember a guy named Andrew Gaze?

  • Author
Gentle Ben may not be enrolled after this weekend.

 

I think he might just be my least favorite college player of all time.

Wow, if true that sucks. The rest of the team should have the option to play without him.

The rest of the team should give him an attitude adjustment.

I don't blame him. Zero percent chance I play in the NIT if I'm him, or any other potential early first round pick.

Gentle Ben may not be enrolled after this weekend.

 

Anyone else remember a guy named Andrew Gaze?

 

Yes, had a gray streak in his hair. His Seton Hall team beat my Rebels in 1989 Elite 8.

Yes, had a gray streak in his hair. His Seton Hall team beat my Rebels in 1989 Elite 8.

 

Yep. Was also on a flight to Australia right after his final game.

  • Author
I don't blame him. Zero percent chance I play in the NIT if I'm him' date=' or any other potential early first round pick.[/quote']

 

I hope he's a bust in the NBA.

I hope he's a bust in the NBA.

 

In general, or because of this?

  • Author
In general' date=' or because of this?[/quote']

 

Not just this, just the attitude I've seen him display all year.

  • Author

I may be totally wrong, but he just seems like a guy that doesn't work at all to better his game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.