Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU turns down NIT Bid

Featured Replies

Not just this, just the attitude I've seen him display all year.

 

Gotcha. I haven't seen them play for more than 10 minutes all year so you may be right.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figured e would do that as I sit at home watchin selection show

 

A punk but I don't blame him but still a punk do doing it to his team

 

Should have come to UK, hahahaha

Maybe next good player will reconsider going to LSU and come to UK to get real coaching

We have nor will we likely ever have any proof of this.

Maybe next good player will reconsider going to LSU and come to UK to get real coaching

 

God forbid a top recruit doesn't go to UK.

  • Author
We have nor will we likely ever have any proof of this.

 

Not even a teammate saying that was the reason?

Isn't the bigger story that LSU was actually afforded an NIT bid?

Not even a teammate saying that was the reason?

 

Well, that would make it more interesting.

Does Johnny get booted this week?

UK didnt play in the NIT either the year they lost to Robert Morris.

Does Johnny get booted this week?

 

He has a 5 million dollar buyout, Louisiana College system claims to be broke. I'm not sure if that happens.

Because Ben Simmoms refused to play. That's what I just heard. Can anyone verify that to be true?

 

I get why he may have refused to play, he hasn't been going to class anyway from what I understand. But for the school to turn it down because a player refused to play in it is absurd. I hope its not true, but if it is, they have some serious issues to review.

He has a 5 million dollar buyout, Louisiana College system claims to be broke. I'm not sure if that happens.

 

Personally it makes me think he's gone. If he weren't why wouldn't LSU play in the NIT and earn some extra cash. By not playing because a player refuses to, it tells me that either the school has no idea what's best for the school, or they are about to fire Johnny and want to start the hiring process asap.

 

I hope its because they want to open up the hiring process asap because if they let a player that hasn't even been going to class decide whether they play in a tournament or not, they have some serious issues.

Article that I posted Jones says, Blakney is sick and another player had season ending surgery last week...says that's why they aren't playing

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.