Transfers impacting Regional Champions

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sebree to Christian County was a huge transfer for them. I think that is what put them over the top in Region 2. Not often you have the number one prospect in the the state (for their class) transfer to your program.

Bullitt East should have been a lock this year as Doss graduated most of their key players last year & boom multiple transfers in & they are back at state . Jefferson county transferring is out of control & the KHSAA seems to have given up on trying to stop it..

I am interested in seeing a list of actual transfer players on teams in the sweet 16.

PLEASE NOTE ... as I stated above. To be considered a transfer the player had to play varsity minutes while attending high school at one school and then transferred to another high school.

I am curious as to how widespread this truly is. I want to see the numbers with real names on real players and not general comments.

Bullitt East should have been a lock this year as Doss graduated most of their key players last year & boom multiple transfers in & they are back at state . Jefferson county transferring is out of control & the KHSAA seems to have given up on trying to stop it..

Bullitt East had plenty of chances to win that game against Doss. They also have a transfer that played a very valuable role for their team.

Sebree to Christian County was a huge transfer for them. I think that is what put them over the top in Region 2. Not often you have the number one prospect in the the state (for their class) transfer to your program.

No doubt - Sebree was the man the first half, Ware the second and of course Edwards both halves - this is a very good basketball team.