Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transfers impacting Regional Champions

Featured Replies

I wasn't aware of any of the players at East that didn't start there their freshman year & play all 4 years. I agree that they had every opportunity to win the game.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't aware of any of the players at East that didn't start there their freshman year & play all 4 years. I agree that they had every opportunity to win the game.

 

Jared Farris?

Buckhorn has 0.

Correct. But ironically they lost one of their best players two years ago to a transfer to the county rival they defeated in the regional championship, Perry Central.

Elliott has had the same group playing together since they were 6 years old.

 

Not exactly true. Alex Robinson, was a transfer this year. He was on Lawrence's varsity roster last year.

Left during the summer? Don't ALL kids leave school during the summer?:idunno:

 

Robert left, played summer ball with another school, returned to Lawrence. Timmy played summer ball with Lawrence.

I'm told he is going back to UHA.

That'll probably be the worst mistake Tandy can possibly make. Because rumor has it Trey hollowell and his brother looking to go elsewhere. If I was Tandy seeing how he is highly ranked in the country I would transfer to a powerhouse team like a Huntington prep or oak hill. That's just my opinion. But if he stay at uha he would literally have to go for 40 every game to win. And I don't see that happening

I wasn't aware of any of the players at East that didn't start there their freshman year & play all 4 years. I agree that they had every opportunity to win the game.

 

Man, there's dozens of kids transfer every year. And there's dozens of schools that call themselves "East." Who are you talking about? Help us out. Your post is very cryptic.

Bowling Green has four transfers that play significant time for them

 

Thomas Booker - Nashville

Collin Jackson - Greenwood

 

Both transferred this year, Kyran Jones and Trey Jones transferred going into the older ones freshman season from Adair County

In the 4th region alone looking at the semi finals every team had a transfer playing significant time

 

Bowling Green I mentioned above

 

Warren Central - Darrell Bowman from Bowling Green and Luke Bailey from Soutn Warren but they didn't have any from out of town

 

Barren County - Gavin Driver from Glasgow

 

Russell County started four transfers, Kalib Crawley (Cumberland County), Kel Stotts (Adair County), Keenan Jordan (Christian County & Warren Central, and Eddie Murphy (Louisville Butler). All four of those ironically played for the same AAU program.

In the 4th region alone looking at the semi finals every team had a transfer playing significant time

 

Bowling Green I mentioned above

 

Warren Central - Darrell Bowman from Bowling Green and Luke Bailey from Soutn Warren but they didn't have any from out of town

 

Barren County - Gavin Driver from Glasgow

 

Russell County started four transfers, Kalib Crawley (Cumberland County), Kel Stotts (Adair County), Keenan Jordan (Christian County & Warren Central, and Eddie Murphy (Louisville Butler). All four of those ironically played for the same AAU program.

 

Was unaware Luke Bailey attended South. I couldn't find him on the 2014 or 2015 rosters listed on KHSAA. I know his brother went to Central, and his grandmother is/was s teacher there as well.

Was unaware Luke Bailey attended South. I couldn't find him on the 2014 or 2015 rosters listed on KHSAA. I know his brother went to Central, and his grandmother is/was s teacher there as well.

 

Probably a bad example. Luke went to middle school at Warren Central but started his high school career at South Warren then transferred back to Warren Central. He did or does live in the South Warren district.

That'll probably be the worst mistake Tandy can possibly make. Because rumor has it Trey hollowell and his brother looking to go elsewhere. If I was Tandy seeing how he is highly ranked in the country I would transfer to a powerhouse team like a Huntington prep or oak hill. That's just my opinion. But if he stay at uha he would literally have to go for 40 every game to win. And I don't see that happening

 

I agree - in a 112-107 double overtime loss to Union County late in the season Tandy had 41 and Hollowell had 30 and still loss - the Robison kid from Union had 49 in that game.

South Laurel had Andrew Griffith transfer in this year. He was a starter on Williamsburg's regional championship team last year and is a huge addition to this year's South Laurel team.

In the 4th region alone looking at the semi finals every team had a transfer playing significant time

 

Bowling Green I mentioned above

 

Warren Central - Darrell Bowman from Bowling Green and Luke Bailey from Soutn Warren but they didn't have any from out of town

 

Barren County - Gavin Driver from Glasgow

 

Russell County started four transfers, Kalib Crawley (Cumberland County), Kel Stotts (Adair County), Keenan Jordan (Christian County & Warren Central, and Eddie Murphy (Louisville Butler). All four of those ironically played for the same AAU program.

 

Totally love your use of the word "ironically" here.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.