Transfers impacting Regional Champions

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'll probably be the worst mistake Tandy can possibly make. Because rumor has it Trey hollowell and his brother looking to go elsewhere. If I was Tandy seeing how he is highly ranked in the country I would transfer to a powerhouse team like a Huntington prep or oak hill. That's just my opinion. But if he stay at uha he would literally have to go for 40 every game to win. And I don't see that happening

I wasn't aware of any of the players at East that didn't start there their freshman year & play all 4 years. I agree that they had every opportunity to win the game.

Man, there's dozens of kids transfer every year. And there's dozens of schools that call themselves "East." Who are you talking about? Help us out. Your post is very cryptic.

Bowling Green has four transfers that play significant time for them

Thomas Booker - Nashville

Collin Jackson - Greenwood

Both transferred this year, Kyran Jones and Trey Jones transferred going into the older ones freshman season from Adair County

In the 4th region alone looking at the semi finals every team had a transfer playing significant time

Bowling Green I mentioned above

Warren Central - Darrell Bowman from Bowling Green and Luke Bailey from Soutn Warren but they didn't have any from out of town

Barren County - Gavin Driver from Glasgow

Russell County started four transfers, Kalib Crawley (Cumberland County), Kel Stotts (Adair County), Keenan Jordan (Christian County & Warren Central, and Eddie Murphy (Louisville Butler). All four of those ironically played for the same AAU program.

In the 4th region alone looking at the semi finals every team had a transfer playing significant time

Warren Central - Darrell Bowman from Bowling Green and Luke Bailey from Soutn Warren but they didn't have any from out of town

Russell County started four transfers, Kalib Crawley (Cumberland County), Kel Stotts (Adair County), Keenan Jordan (Christian County & Warren Central, and Eddie Murphy (Louisville Butler). All four of those ironically played for the same AAU program.

Was unaware Luke Bailey attended South. I couldn't find him on the 2014 or 2015 rosters listed on KHSAA. I know his brother went to Central, and his grandmother is/was s teacher there as well.

Was unaware Luke Bailey attended South. I couldn't find him on the 2014 or 2015 rosters listed on KHSAA. I know his brother went to Central, and his grandmother is/was s teacher there as well.

Probably a bad example. Luke went to middle school at Warren Central but started his high school career at South Warren then transferred back to Warren Central. He did or does live in the South Warren district.

That'll probably be the worst mistake Tandy can possibly make. Because rumor has it Trey hollowell and his brother looking to go elsewhere. If I was Tandy seeing how he is highly ranked in the country I would transfer to a powerhouse team like a Huntington prep or oak hill. That's just my opinion. But if he stay at uha he would literally have to go for 40 every game to win. And I don't see that happening

I agree - in a 112-107 double overtime loss to Union County late in the season Tandy had 41 and Hollowell had 30 and still loss - the Robison kid from Union had 49 in that game.

South Laurel had Andrew Griffith transfer in this year. He was a starter on Williamsburg's regional championship team last year and is a huge addition to this year's South Laurel team.

Totally love your use of the word "ironically" here.