Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 81 Iowa 78

Featured Replies

Outright Big Ten Champs for the 22nd time!

 

2nd championship in 4 years.

 

Only 1 in previous 19 years before that.

 

Tom Crean has won as many Big Ten titles in the last 4 years as Bobby Knight did in his final 12.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crean's not going anywhere.

  • Author
Crean's not going anywhere.

 

Justifiably so...

I am not shocked IU won the Big Ten. But the path in which they took deserves applause and major props.

Congrats @Bench. I say that because you helped me with a computer issue recently. I do still hope they sign Crean to a lifetime contract though, lol.

I dont like Indiana, but this is good for college basketball. Now all we need is for IU and UK to quit being babies and start playing again.

Very impressive. Congrats @Bench

Crean's not going anywhere.

 

"Which many UK fans are thrilled about" ~ Matt Jones

I dont like Indiana, but this is good for college basketball. Now all we need is for IU and UK to quit being babies and start playing again.

 

That will only happen if you IU agrees to a neutral court. Cal did the same thing with Carolina.

  • Author
"Which many UK fans are thrilled about" ~ Matt Jones

 

I still struggle to understand why UK fans are so concerned about a team that they don't play.

  • Author
That will only happen if you IU agrees to a neutral court. Cal did the same thing with Carolina.

 

You mean it will only happen when UK agrees to play on campus?

 

There are two sides to every silly situation.

I still struggle to understand why UK fans are so concerned about a team that they don't play.

 

The actual, real fans aren't.

There is a new spelling for tailspin...................I....O....W....A...........

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.