Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 81 Iowa 78

Featured Replies

The actual, real fans aren't.

 

Agreed.

 

Put me in the group of UK fans that like when Indiana is good because it is better for college basketball and creates more entertaining games.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You mean it will only happen when UK agrees to play on campus?

 

There are two sides to every silly situation.

 

That's exactly what I mean. Cal wants neutral courts instead of true road games for the $$$$ factor.

That's exactly what I mean. Cal wants neutral courts instead of true road games for the $$$$ factor.

 

And in my opinion, you can't blame him one bit for that.

 

Also can't blame IU for wanting a home and home though. Just two different philosophies.

That will only happen if you IU agrees to a neutral court. Cal did the same thing with Carolina.

 

They just took a year off. They play in Las Vegas in December of 2016, at Chapel Hill in 2017, & at Lexington in 2018.

 

There is a new spelling for tailspin...................I....O....W....A...........

 

No kidding. What have they lost now, 4 or 5 in a row?

If IU wins through the Big Ten tournament, they have a legit case for a #1 seed. Now that says more about the state of the other teams, but it is still a major accomplishment considering the mountain Crean and company have climbed.

There is a new spelling for tailspin...................I....O....W....A...........

 

No doubt. Iowa and Providence are "...free falling...now I'm...free falling..."

No doubt. Iowa and Providence are "...free falling...now I'm...free falling..."

 

You forgot Maryland....

And in my opinion, you can't blame him one bit for that.

 

Also can't blame IU for wanting a home and home though. Just two different philosophies.

 

I was just stating why. I know Cal is different than others. Crean and Roy most likely wanted home and home series. It is what it is. But I wish they'd get back on the schedule regardless of where they play.

They just took a year off. They play in Las Vegas in December of 2016, at Chapel Hill in 2017, & at Lexington in 2018.

 

 

 

No kidding. What have they lost now, 4 or 5 in a row?

 

I did not know this. Where did you see that at? Because if that is the case then I don't dislike Cal as much as I did prior to this post.

I did not know this. Where did you see that at? Because if that is the case then I don't dislike Cal as much as I did prior to this post.

 

I think the CBS Sports Classic is what changed things. With Carolina & UK both a part of that, they made that neutral court game a part of the series. Same with UK & UCLA. They played on a neutral floor last year, at UCLA this year, & in Lexington next year.

 

Kentucky coach John Calipari: Home-and-home series with North Carolina to return in 2017

You forgot Maryland....

 

You're right, but they strike me as a team that is just bored with the regular season. They could certainly be a quick-out in March, but I still believe they have the chops to play for a couple of weeks when the music starts.

You're right, but they strike me as a team that is just bored with the regular season. They could certainly be a quick-out in March, but I still believe they have the chops to play for a couple of weeks when the music starts.

 

That's how I see them as well.

 

I never much believed in Iowa, although this is still a really good win for Indiana.

There is a new spelling for tailspin...................I....O....W....A...........

 

This kinda always seemed inevitable. They always looked like a 6-seed to me.

No doubt. Iowa and Providence are "...free falling...now I'm...free falling..."

 

I'd argue they are regressing to the mean. They were either never as good as their wins said (Iowa) or never as good as the media said (Providence).

If IU wins through the Big Ten tournament, they have a legit case for a #1 seed. Now that says more about the state of the other teams, but it is still a major accomplishment considering the mountain Crean and company have climbed.

 

I agree. Although I think Michigan State has a better case from the Big Ten.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.