Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 88 Florida 79

Featured Replies

Final. Nice bounce back win for the Cats! Offense not bad rebounding horrible just lucky Florida not a very good shooting team. Now lets close out the regular season with a big win over LSU Saturday!

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Final. Nice bounce back win for the Cats! Offense not bad rebounding horrible just lucky Florida not a very good shooting team. Now lets close out the regular season with a big win over LSU Saturday!

 

Cats won rebounding battle 45-35

Cats won rebounding battle 45-35

 

Yes, but gave up 16 offensive rebounds.

Ulis as always ran the team well and as I always add, he should be the SEC-POY along with being the best point guard in college basketball.

Murray overcame a slow start (due to how well UF was defending him) and played well. Skal actually played, he was still timid but he played better on both ends of the court than he has all season. Poythress ? I still can't understand the problem. Maybe I was expecting far too much from him this season but to me anyway, Alex has been a big disappointment this season. Dawkins did some good things, provided some decent minutes filling in.

U.K.'s interior, post defense at best was terrible, one kid gets 9 dunks ...absolutely nothing inside. Little to nothing on the defensive boards. During tourney time that will do the Cats in.

 

Overall...after at LSU, Auburn, A&M and Vandy I will take a conference road win anyway I can get it. Wins on the road are gold!

Now looking to even things up vs. LSU on Saturday at Rupp and finish another unbeaten season at home.

Yes, but gave up 16 offensive rebounds.

 

Exactly ! That's inexcusable imo.

I liked what I saw, really not much out of this bigs. I still can't figure out what next season's team looks like. That's a big part of what is making this season exciting for me.

I still say Skal is going pro.

This game is a perfect example of why there needs to be a rule change concerning the intentional fouling at the end of games. The game was unwatchable the last 5 minutes.

Turnovers got the Gators back in it, along with UK going scoreless near the end of the first half. I'm thinking @Clyde might be right if Skal can keep playing the way he did tonight he'll be drafted on upside alone.

Is the fact that the guy from Florida had 9 dunks disconcerting to anyone but me?

Is Egbunu still dunking?

Gentlemen, good to be here tonight with this crew. I can't stand the losing threads and the characters that brings with it, but this is the consistent bunch.

 

As for the game... Skal with a heartbeat. He was boxing out too!!

 

4chs I couldn't agree more. That was terrible. I don't watch a lot outside of UK but will watch ACC, Big East and some Dayton games. IMO the SEC is brutal with the touch fouls. It legitimately felt like a joke the last 2 min. I believe I read the last 2 games minutes took 16 actual minutes. Awful.

I still say Skal is going pro.

 

 

Reminds me of that ad for the NCAA. Going pro in something other than sports.

I still say Skal is going pro.

 

Probably so. I'm more interested in the guards and Lee. It's quite obvious Murray is going, he's fun to watch

Yes, but gave up 16 offensive rebounds.

 

True. But right now I will take winning the overall battle on the boards.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.