Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 88 Florida 79

Featured Replies

I tend to agree, although I don't think it's an absolute that Ulis leaves. I'd say 80/20. :D

 

I might be in the minority here, but I think if they can get a combined 23 & 18 from Poythress and Skal on a nightly basis, this team will be very dangerous in the tournament.

 

 

33 points and 29 rebounds from the frontcourt last night. They get that kind of production and this team can make a run.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the "tweak"....What was it?

 

I'll go with Briscoe's confidence at the free throw stripe. He shoots between 70-80% from the line, we win a few more games this year.

Only guard question is Briscoe.

 

If Briscoe declares, I would be shocked if he were drafted. I kind of doubt that he ever plays in the NBA.

How many scholarships need to open up to have enough to go around for next year?

How many scholarships need to open up to have enough to go around for next year?

 

Currently:

 

Poythress

Willis

Lee

Hawkins

Ulis

Murray

Skal

Matthews

Briscoe

Humphries

Waynard

 

That's 11.

 

They have 5, most likely 6 newcomers. That puts them at 17. Poythress is gone, so that's 16. So they need 3 to leave if Bolden comes, 2 if not.

Currently:

 

Poythress

Willis

Lee

Hawkins

Ulis

Murray

Skal

Matthews

Briscoe

Humphries

Waynard

 

That's 11.

 

They have 5, most likely 6 newcomers. That puts them at 17. Poythress is gone, so that's 16. So they need 3 to leave if Bolden comes, 2 if not.

 

Did you forget Mulder, or is he not on scholarship?

 

Is Bolden the #1 center?

Did you forget Mulder, or is he not on scholarship?

 

Is Bolden the #1 center?

 

:lol2: I knew I'd forget someone. So they need 3 or 4 depending on whether Bolden comes or not.

 

Yeah, he's the top ranked center.

Florida is average.

Auburn and UT are Bad ... and we lost. I repeat, any conference road win is a good win. :thumb:

33 points and 29 rebounds from the frontcourt last night. They get that kind of production and this team can make a run.

Agreed .. but some amount of post / interior defense would help as well, that sure wasn't present.

Looking down the road a bit...If Kentucky wins Saturday, and wins the SEC tournament, what is their ceiling seed-wise?

 

I think if they win out, they'll end up no worse than a 4, but my guess is a 3 seed.

Looking down the road a bit...If Kentucky wins Saturday, and wins the SEC tournament, what is their ceiling seed-wise?

 

I think if they win out, they'll end up no worse than a 4, but my guess is a 3 seed.

 

I think they'll be in position for a 3, but I'm guessing the Cats are a 4-seed come selection Sunday.

Good seeing The Big Pencil (Skal) get 11 & 8 last night. And got that in 15 minutes of action.

Good seeing The Big Pencil (Skal) get 11 & 8 last night. And got that in 15 minutes of action.

 

His skill set is undeniable. Unfortunately, so is his physical weakness. One thing is for sure, he ain't afraid to hoist up a shot.

His skill set is undeniable. Unfortunately, so is his physical weakness. One thing is for sure, he ain't afraid to hoist up a shot.

 

Agreed on all points.

 

I like that he's confident in shooting that 15-footer, and I feel good when he shoots it. I also liked that he got a couple of buckets with his back to the basket last night.

If Briscoe declares, I would be shocked if he were drafted. I kind of doubt that he ever plays in the NBA.

 

Us UK fans have gotten so spoiled with guys being very good from the start. That I think we have forgot it is possible for people to get better each year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.