Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 88 Florida 79

Featured Replies

Not impressed Should always beat the Gators by at least 30!

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Egbunu still dunking?

 

:lol2:

Not impressed Should always beat the Gators by at least 30!

Of course.

on the road........no willis...... cats win........im all in.........

I still say Skal is going pro.

 

He better. If not, he's another Poy in the making.

Probably so. I'm more interested in the guards and Lee. It's quite obvious Murray is going' date=' he's fun to watch[/quote']

 

Only guard question is Briscoe.

Not impressed Should always beat the Gators by at least 30!

 

Ugh.

I still say Skal is going pro.

 

Only guard question is Briscoe.

 

Yep

I still say Skal is going pro.
Maybe so but if he does then he is hurting himself.

 

Is the fact that the guy from Florida had 9 dunks disconcerting to anyone but me?

Yes, I mentioned that and the Cats no interior D in my earlier post.

Not impressed Should always beat the Gators by at least 30!
Disagree, any conference road win is a good win. As I had said .... after watching U.K. @ LSU, Auburn, Vandy and A&M - I will certainly take this win and get out of alligator alley happy.
Maybe so but if he does then he is hurting himself.

 

 

Yes, I mentioned that and the Cats no interior D in my earlier post.

Disagree, any conference road win is a good win. As I had said .... after watching U.K. @ LSU, Auburn, Vandy and A&M - I will certainly take this win and get out of alligator alley happy.

 

Florida is average.

Only guard question is Briscoe.

 

Agreed. Ulis is gone. And Murray is gone without question.

 

It was nice to see Briscoe shoot well from the field and the stripe. As a shooter, his long twos drive me nuts though haha!

I put on Twitter, the end of that game was karma for all the UK fans complaining about not having any free throws in the first half. They got plenty in the second.

Agreed. Ulis is gone. And Murray is gone without question.

 

It was nice to see Briscoe shoot well from the field and the stripe. As a shooter, his long twos drive me nuts though haha!

 

I tend to agree, although I don't think it's an absolute that Ulis leaves. I'd say 80/20. :D

 

I might be in the minority here, but I think if they can get a combined 23 & 18 from Poythress and Skal on a nightly basis, this team will be very dangerous in the tournament.

I might be in the minority here, but I think if they can get a combined 23 & 18 from Poythress and Skal on a nightly basis, this team will be very dangerous in the tournament.

 

I wouldn't say that you are in the minority, but it just feels like that if, is about that big.

I wouldn't say that you are in the minority, but it just feels like that if, is about that big.

 

No doubt.

 

 

So the "tweak"....What was it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.