Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Scott County Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Boy!! would you be surprised!!!!

Nice to see you join us Coach Beatty... :D

  • Replies 104
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

You guys need to take it to PMs.

Nice to see you join us Coach Beatty... :D

 

 

I don't care who you are that is FUNNY!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Sorry back to the thread...

 

Who are the starting db's for T this year?

Williams and Hart and I believe Kaelin were the main Trinity DBs. I understand this week the Duttons are getting some more work at DB.

 

Earlier, someone asked me to point a finger at a particular kid and I won't do this. I believe it's a violation of the "prime directive":D

 

Another asked for the official scores.....Once again: Varsity level:

Scott County 16, Trinity 15 in three quarters. JV played controlled scrimmage and it was 18-6 Trinity as no PATs were attempted. No freshmen scrimmaged each other. Scott County may have played some freshmen in the JV portion.

 

Bring on those "evil doers"-the KNIGHTS of Lexington Catholic:thumb:

Williams and Hart and I believe Kaelin were the main Trinity DBs. I understand this week the Duttons are getting some more work at DB.

 

I had noted in a previous thread that I thought that the Duttons would be a couple more two-way players that t employed this year, and QB42 replied that they would be solely WR's and not WR/DB combos....hmmmm. :sssh:

I had noted in a previous thread that I thought that the Duttons would be a couple more two-way players that t employed this year, and QB42 replied that they would be solely WR's and not WR/DB combos....hmmmm. :sssh:

No surprise here. We all know that Ox is more "in the know" about the Rocks than the average T fan. Its kind of flattering really. A case of Shamrock Envy I guess.:thumb:

^ CHA-CHING!! :lol:

No surprise here. We all know that Ox is more "in the know" about the Rocks than the average T fan. Its kind of flattering really. A case of Shamrock Envy I guess.:thumb:

 

Sounds like the Ox is keeping his friends close, but his enemies closer. Perhaps he has more ties to the Trinity camp than he lets on. Or perhaps he just recognizes talented athletes that should see the field more than just on one side of the ball.

I had noted in a previous thread that I thought that the Duttons would be a couple more two-way players that t employed this year, and QB42 replied that they would be solely WR's and not WR/DB combos....hmmmm. :sssh:

 

Sometimes you have to have faith in the seniors to get the job done. I didn't say the Dutton's weren't capable of playing DB. Rocks defense will learn more this Friday about themselves as well as the offense.

* Just a side note..... Spoelker and Robey saw no defensive action vs. Scott County. I would expect they may see some vs. Lex Cath.

Did anyone who went to the game see any MBA coaches lurking around?

:cool:

Didn't notice any, but I am confident they were represented. According to their own staff, they have attended previous Scott County/Trinity scrimmages.

* Just a side note..... Spoelker and Robey saw no defensive action vs. Scott County. I would expect they may see some vs. Lex Cath.

 

 

As the year goes along Dane and Sam will see alot of Def. playing time. The Def. backs will do great with their current D.B.s !!!

 

 

How can you keep Dane out? wasn`t he the one that made the good tackle on Anderson last year? didn`t that tackle win the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP last year??

I just don't see the logic here. Are there coaches on here ?

IMHO ......the defense seldom had all of their starters together as a unit friday, so everything is open , or everyone is getting a look. Just a scrimmage folks. Trust Coach Beatty& staff. Trust me ! :thumb:

* Just a side note..... Spoelker and Robey saw no defensive action vs. Scott County. I would expect they may see some vs. Lex Cath.

 

This is true, but the offensive line had their own issues. I bet the coaches are looking for others to fill those defensive line positions before calling on anyone else. Just my take. As I said earlier, you gotta have faith. After last year, how can you not have faith?

The defense played well. It was the offense who had trouble. How many third or foutrth downs were we in. A bunch. Defense gave up three big plays and 16 points in 3 quarters...good but not great. Secondary could've been better, but it was the first scrimmage.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.