Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Academy Awards

Featured Replies

Tried to watch for an hour and a half, had to switch channels. May have been the least entertaining show I have ever seen.

 

Your thoughts!

  • Replies 58
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoyed the monologue and then checked out.

Always watch.

 

Thrilled that Mad Max cleaned up the technical awards. That movie deserves all the accolades it's received and more. Loved it.

After the Grammys and Oscars, I realize that I can't stand Lady GaGa.

I know this song had a message, I just don't like her, to me she sounds like a Cher impersonator. At least it wasn't never ending like the Grammy thing.

Trying to watch it with the wife, but keep thinking I mistakenly switched to MSNBC? Also glad to see Mad Max get the technical awards. Surprised Star Wars barely getting mentioned after all the hype?

Inarritu with his second directing win in a row. And his cinematographer on The Revenant won that award for the third consecutive year.

Mild upset in Best Picture. Most thought The Revenant would win but Spotlight took the Oscar. It's rare that the pic that wins Best Director and Best Actor doesn't win Best Picture.

I see "Amy" won best documentary. I haven't seen that. Anyone have a review?

I see "Amy" won best documentary. I haven't seen that. Anyone have a review?

 

It's on my list to see.

After the Grammys and Oscars, I realize that I can't stand Lady GaGa.

I know this song had a message, I just don't like her, to me she sounds like a Cher impersonator. At least it wasn't never ending like the Grammy thing.

Can't. Stand. Her.

Heard the monologue was awesome. I'll have to check that out.

 

From what I am gathering Chris Rock managed to make people of all races mad at him tonight. :lol2: :lol2:

Heard the monologue was awesome. I'll have to check that out.

 

From what I am gathering Chris Rock managed to make people of all races mad at him tonight. :lol2: :lol2:

 

I ain't mad because I didn't watch. :lol2:

I also did not watch the Oscars. But I thought they SNL Oscar skit on Saturday was hilarious! Anyone else catch that?

Just watched the monologue. Chris Rock killed it. :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

All fans of Chris Rock will love his monologue.

Just watched the monologue. Chris Rock killed it. :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

All fans of Chris Rock will love his monologue.

I am a Rock fan, but I was a bit disappointed in his overall performance. If he was in front of a microphone for 45 minutes, 40 minutes was about race, Oscars being white, diversity, etc. I thought it went borderline awkward and lacked originality. I was into it at first and then I was thinking, "ok, let's get on with a different joke."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.