Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Apollo 58 Daviess County 51 (9th District Semifinals)

Featured Replies

Looks like the return of Ben Moss is sparking Apollo.....

Prepare for the meltdown in 3...2...1

Upset but the series was 2-2. If Owens boro beats Catholic the finals participants would combine for 20 wins.

Prepare for the meltdown in 3...2...1

 

It's coming. It's bubbling as we speak.

It's coming. It's bubbling as we speak.

 

Wonder how the Litkenhous Ratings had this one predicted? lol.

Wonder how the Litkenhous Ratings had this one predicted? lol.

 

I usually track the two computers and they predict about 80%. So othercthan Apollo fans which Humans predicted an Eagles win?

Well one of my region champions all ready gone.

Same here

I usually track the two computers and they predict about 80%. So othercthan Apollo fans which Humans predicted an Eagles win?

 

Not me! Bit of a shock in some ways!

16 people just lost the 3rd Region in the contest.

 

Dang it, I had Meade and switched it to Davies.

The underdog/favorite roll factored into this game. Apollo played a much more relaxed game and when they pulled ahead in the 4th quarter, DC got very tight. Currie and Hopwell went blow for blow thru 3 quarters, like a heavyweight fight but it was Ben Moss who was the difference in the 4th. Apollo spread the floor and pulled Currie away from the paint, allowing Moss to take over the game. I believe he had 12 points in the final frame to seal it. I have to admit I'm stunned. I didn't see this coming at all. I rolled with Muhlenberg in the sweet 16 predictions, so I'll live to fight another day!

The 3rd was one of the tougher regions to pick in the contest, but this game does surprise me.

When you compromise ethics for a win, you shall reap what you sow. It does not bode well for the growth and sustainment of the program. It's obvious you'll need to keep looking over your shoulder if you're connected with that team. History has proven as much. Congratulations to Apollo on the win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.