Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 80 Tennessee 70

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Lee is okay for the A&M game.

I was hoping Kentucky would finish strong but they kind of went into cruise control late. That's okay though considering the task at hand Saturday.

Raise your hand if you think Murray breaks Knight's single season freshman scoring record...

Minnesota just upset No. 6 Maryland. Huge opportunity knocking for Kentucky Saturday at A&M.

 

3, 4, 5 and 6 have ALL lost already this week.

I was hoping that Cal would take the starters out earlier, was beginning to worry that the Cats would cover.

Another good outing and solid win. D. Willis got a career high point total and played great. Obviously Ulis and Murray are more talented, better athletes but inserting Willis in the starting lineup was imo a key to this U.K. team coming together. Ulis, Murray and Willis are this seasons "trio" but also Lee is much needed underneath as well. Hopefully his back spasms can be controlled.

Good win, could have won by more but they seemed to go in cruise control Midway through second half.

  • Author
Raise your hand if you think Murray breaks Knight's single season freshman scoring record...

 

Also Ulis is on track to break John Wall's season assist record. I did not think that one would be broke for a long while.

Another good outing and solid win. D. Willis got a career high point total and played great. Obviously Ulis and Murray are more talented, better athletes but inserting Willis in the starting lineup was imo a key to this U.K. team coming together. Ulis, Murray and Willis are this seasons "trio" but also Lee is much needed underneath as well. Hopefully his back spasms can be controlled.

If Lee and Willis were healthy going into the A&M game instead of being gimpy I would feel a lot better about a victory. But if those two are lame or can't play I don't think UK has a chance in Hades.

UK is playing as good as any team in the country. Don't underestimate them

UK is playing as good as any team in the country. Don't underestimate them

I agree but as limited underneath as the Cats are, imo Lee and Willis about have to be on the floor / healthy. I personally think that both will be fine, ready to go, unless some info came out after the game that I don't know about.

I do agree that U.K. has as good of shot as anyone and they are one of several that do.

Shorter threads now that UK is winning? Where are the haters?

Shorter threads now that UK is winning? Where are the haters?

 

lol. The UL fans have implemented a self-imposed ban from commenting on UK threads.

Shorter threads now that UK is winning? Where are the haters?

 

I will admit, I was a hater at the beginning of the year, but I wanted more Willis and Briscoe to shoot nothing but a layup. I got Willis and although Briscoe has gotten a little better, I still want nothing to do with him shooting a jump shot or free throw. I do love his defense and rebounding, which this team needs because you never know what you are going to get with their bigs.

 

Any updates on Poythress?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.