Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 80 Tennessee 70

Featured Replies

Also Ulis is on track to break John Wall's season assist record. I did not think that one would be broke for a long while.

 

I am happy with Briscoe, but just think about how many more assists Ulis could have on the season if he shot a decent, not even great %, on his jumpshots.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats were in full control the majority of that game. They did a great job on Hunter. I really like Moore for UT.

 

Team sure is fun when they are knocking down threes.

 

We might have a real though go on Saturday if we don't have Lee since I'm sure Poythress will still be out.

lol. The UL fans have implemented a self-imposed ban from commenting on UK threads.

 

Yeah, because it's the UL fans that make the losing threads so long. :lol2:

UK handling business at home as usual. Saturday has the makings of a "big game," but I think UK is quite a bit better (as they are everyone in the SEC). Don't see them having much trouble.

Yeah, because it's the UL fans that make the losing threads so long. :lol2:

 

Just having some fun :deadhorse: at my UL friends expense.

Shorter threads now that UK is winning? Where are the haters?

 

Well the haters in UK threads after losses is usually fellow UK fans lol. Imo UL and Duke fans on rarely say much for people to get upset about. People just assume since someone is a UL fan or a Duke fan that what they are saying is bad. When in reality most of what they say isn't bad. Our own fan base says much worst lol.

Jamal Murray is the best pure scorer at Kentucky since....?

 

Jodie Meeks

Derek Willis is the key to whole team. It's almost unbelievable but it's true

Jodie Meeks

 

That was my first thought, but I think he's better than Meeks. Meeks seemed to be more of a shooter. Murray scores in all varieties IMO.

Jamal Murray is the best pure scorer at Kentucky since....?

 

I'm really biased, but I think Devin Booker would have done everything that Jamal Murray is doing this year and maybe even more (if that's possible). Booker would have filled it up on this roster, playing along side his boy and not sharing time.

UK is playing as good as any team in the country. Don't underestimate them

 

Let's say they win out - what is their seed ceiling?

Let's say they win out - what is their seed ceiling?

 

Depends on what others do, but I'd guess #2 seed and going through Louisville.

Let's say they win out - what is their seed ceiling?

 

That would put them at 28-6 heading into the tournament, riding a 12 game winning streak. I'd say they'd be a 2 seed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.