March 4, 201610 yr Worked with Miller and Mack... Absolutely, but situation was quite a bit different then. When you're in the A-10, rightly or wrongly, you're a "stepping stone" gig for the vast majority of these guys. Now that they're in the BEast, I'd think they'd be able to aim higher and attract a deeper pool of candidates. :idunno:
March 4, 201610 yr Absolutely, but situation was quite a bit different then. When you're in the A-10, rightly or wrongly, you're a "stepping stone" gig for the vast majority of these guys. Now that they're in the BEast, I'd think they'd be able to aim higher and attract a deeper pool of candidates. :idunno: And have to replace most of the roster in the process. Will they try to keep it rolling, or hit the reset button. Will be interesting if it happens...
March 4, 201610 yr Promote Steele and everyone would likely stay. Will be interesting considering they might be in the market for an AD soon as well... Greg Christopher is lame duck and he will not have autonomy to make the hire.
March 4, 201610 yr Greg Christopher is lame duck and he will not have autonomy to make the hire. What say you. Steele and keep moving or go outside the "family"???
March 4, 201610 yr What say you. Steele and keep moving or go outside the "family"??? I like you GT, you're a good friend, have a great weekend.
March 4, 201610 yr What say you. Steele and keep moving or go outside the "family"??? I like you GT' date=' you're a good friend, have a great weekend.[/quote'] I tried... :lol2: I wish I could read between the lines. :lol2:
March 6, 201610 yr Source saying Pitino steps down after last game. Mack will be top target and see little chance he says no. Cronin 2nd on list. Just a rumor for now. We'll see... Buddy of mine from Virginia called today and said the Mid-Atlantic sports' talk guys are all over this; even rumoring a press conference has been called for early next week by Pitino? If Rick really wasn't consulted about the dumping of this post season, you couldn't really blame him.
March 6, 201610 yr Talked about giving David Padgett a promotion last night. If he's leaving, even by Pitino standards, he's leading a lot of folks on...
March 7, 201610 yr Chair of the Board fully endorsed Pitino yesterday. Usually that is a kiss of death?
March 7, 201610 yr Like. I'm not trying to stir something up but didn't the Board give Paterno a vote of confidence before more of the Sandusky story came out and then removed him?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.