Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stacey Dash, is she right?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some would say she's..wait for it...

 

Clueless

 

Thank you, I'll be here all week...try the roast beef and tip your waiter.

Some would say she's..wait for it...

 

Clueless

 

Thank you, I'll be here all week...try the roast beef and tip your waiter.

 

I had no clue who this lady was until yesterday so I NOW get your joke. Well done.

 

To answer your question, she is 100% CLUELESS.

I think she misses the point a bit. There are lots of reasons to attack BET's programming, but I don't think the fact that it's aimed at a black audience is one of them. White people have HGTV, what's the problem?

As I said in another thread this feels to me like she is a)looking for publicity and b)looking to secure her position with Fox News. It's a lazy narrative.

No Denzel movie and Will Smith's movie wasn't great. Creed could have been nominated but the studio didn't push it hard enough, they just wanted to break even at first.

I don't know but ole MF thought she was hot in that one movie.

No Denzel movie and Will Smith's movie wasn't great. Creed could have been nominated but the studio didn't push it hard enough, they just wanted to break even at first.

 

Really? The studio had doubts about another Rocky flick selling? C'mon.

I get what she's saying but it's not going to be well received by a lot of folks.

 

She certainly looks good for someone that turns 50 next year.

I get what she's saying but it's not going to be well received by a lot of folks.

 

She certainly looks good for someone that turns 50 next year.

 

She has family members disowning her as we speak.

She has family members disowning her as we speak.

 

But regardless of that,..... she still looks really good.

I was honestly curious how this would be perceived. I have no doubt as already mentioned a lot of this could be for publicity. I can understand what she is saying it but definitely the wrong way to go about it, I can also understand why people would be up in arms about her comments.

I do think if there was a WET "White Entertainment Television" that came out people would go crazy but who cares, as in why would there need to be one. How many TV shows are primarily based with white actors on every other network? Black History Month is important and should be celebrated so the mention of removing it in order to be integrated is ludicrous.

Creed or Michael B Jordan not getting any nominations is crazy to me. Excellent movie and acting performance.............but I am also a big Rocky fan.

I have not seen Concussion to have an opinion on if Will Smith was passed over for a deserved nomination.

I think she misses the point a bit. There are lots of reasons to attack BET's programming, but I don't think the fact that it's aimed at a black audience is one of them. White people have HGTV, what's the problem?

 

If HGTV changed its name to White Entertainment Television (WET), I'm sure there would be outrage.

At 49, Stacey Dash is absurd. As long as she continues to look like that she can think and say whatever she pleases IMO... :eek:

I had to Google to find out who she was. I'd never heard of her before this incident. She is easy on the eyes.

 

Tell me, why should I care what she's says or thinks?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.