Bengals Name Zampese OC; Haslett LB Coach

Haslett is a great hire and could be your next DC. Zampese has good genes and has seemingly earned the job. Hoping they move the WR coach over to coach QB's.

About where I stand. If the Bengals stay strong on Defense Guenther is probably only a couple years away from getting a head coaching job. Haslett gives us great depth on our defensive coaching staff and I am all for hiring ex-head coaches and adding them to my staff.

On Zampese, I think he was the ONLY choice because if we hired anyone from the outside our goals/vision/continuity on offense would probably be disrupted.

The only question I have (because I don't know the answer) is how have NFL players gotten along with Haslett in the past? If he works well with players then I feel really good about the addition.

The Bengals announced Ken Zampese as the new Offensive Coordnator and Jim Haslett as linebackers coach.

IMO -Good hire with Haslett; Zampese just not certain.

Agreed on Zampese. I think it was the right and only choice they should have made for now, because you don't want to bring someone in from the outside who has their own system. It took 5 years in the same system before Dalton finally really took over and ran the system great. So the last thing you want to do is put a new system in that Dalton has to learn.

On the flip side, this guy has never been an OC before so its hard to know how he will do. However for now it was the only choice that made sense IMO.

The Bengals need to move the wr coach James Urban to qb coach since he use to coach qbs. Then hire TJ Houshmazeda to be the wr coach and have him on the sideline when the Bengals play the Steelers cleaning off his coaching shoes with the terrible towel to try to get Steeler players angry and flags thrown on them. :D