Lewis 5

Clark 2

King 21

Burkman 14

Schmitt 10

Burton 8

Harris 4

Terry 3

Great game to watch. Trinity has to be the best 3 point shooting team I've seen this season. Finished the night 13/23 for the game and a couple of those misses were last minute prayers. Two good teams that both deserve to recognized as some of the states best.

Stats that jumped out at me: REBOUNDING Trinity got smoked 17 to 37 I think. Trinity's 2 point FGs 7/28 and free throws attempted Dunbar 30 Trinity 8.

Dunbar attacked the basket much more then Trinity did. Trinity spent a lot of time on the perimeter shooting jump shots. I think that's why you see the difference in free throws attempted.

Dunbar attacked the basket much more then Trinity did. Trinity spent a lot of time on the perimeter shooting jump shots. I think that's why you see the difference in free throws attempted.

I agree. but driving shouldn't mean a foul. Dunbar had 30 FTA. 4 came from non shooting fouls. So 26. Dunbar had 33 2 point FGs attempted, 2 AND 1s. So 31 shots with no fouls. Take the 24 (26-2 for the AND 1s) add to the FG total (31) = 55. 24/55 = 44% of Dunbars' shots resulted in free throws.

I'm not saying this decided the game, just pointing it out. I think Trinity lost because of the 7/28 2 point shots, a lot of missed layups. Oh well, it's going to be a fun season. Looking forward to the LIT!