Everything posted by Slim859
-
Division 1 Players in your schools history
Bryan Station Mike Allen (Southwest Louisiana) Nimbo Hammonds (George Washington) Jaron Brown (Pitt) Erik Brown (Morehead/Louisville) Shelvin Mack (Butler) Jack Givens (UK) Leroy Byrd (UNLV/UK) Melvin Turpin (UK) Jaron Jones (EKU) DeAndre Dishman (EKU) *Barry Bowman (Southwest Louisiana/Georgetown College) Jonathan Richmond (NC A&T) Tony Jackson (Florida State)
-
Open Job: Frederick Douglass (New School)
I heard it through the grapevine that it may be former Bryan Station coach Champ Ligon.
-
Mr. Basketball Award Process
What happens in the case of a tie? Will there be more than 16 candidates? The 11th region had co-players of the year last season and an MVP of the region. Did that play a part in the change of process?
-
Your school's Mount Rushmore
I'm only going by who I've seen play and I decided to expand Mt. Rushmore. No disrespect towards your list though.
-
Your school's Mount Rushmore
No Jaron Brown or Robert Hammonds?
-
Your school's Mount Rushmore
Darnell Burton Lumie Travis Cameron Mills Collier Mills George Baker Darius Williams
-
Your school's Mount Rushmore
Bryan Station Mike Allen Robert Hammonds Jaron Brown Erik Brown Shelvin Mack
-
Your school's Mount Rushmore
Bryan Station
-
2017 G Taveion Hollingsworth (Dunbar)
We'll know by Friday where Darius will be headed. It's in stone but I won't say where because I don't want ruin his moment. I can say he is very excited about the opportunity. Lewis had visits at Lincoln Memorial and Walter's State. How those went, I don't know.
-
Isaiah Tisdale to Vincennes University
I can see him at Florida Gulf Coast. With their style of play he'd be a great fit.
-
Isaiah Tisdale to Vincennes University
That's what's up! The kid's a baller!
-
Isaiah Tisdale to Vincennes University
Any idea where he's heading?
-
Isaiah Tisdale to Vincennes University
Bell is no longer at Vincennes.
-
Derby City Prep school??
22ft Academy use to be in Jackson.
-
2016 F DeAndre Dishman (Bryan Station)
He has committed to EKU...
-
2016 F DeAndre Dishman (Bryan Station)
From the rumor mill: Heard from of a few of his peers that he may reclassify.
-
Ranking of the sweet 16 teams after the tournament
How many of the other 15 schools in the Sweet 16 could endure Dunbar's schedule!? From tournaments, to showcase games, to district games, to region games, to the gauntlet that was placed in front of them in the state tournament. Nothing was giving to the Bulldogs, they earned it and at times had to go out and take it. Say what you want, when the smoke clears, they're still the champs!
-
Knoxvegas Heat Tournament
I only recognize a few. Tre Homer (Dunbar) Ramon Jackson (Henry Clay) Keaston Brown (Henry Clay) Jalen Burbage (Bryan Station) Coaches: Jaron Brown and Lamont Campbell.
-
Ohio All-Stars 94 Kentucky All-Stars 92
I understand that, but I'm only going by what I saw tonight. It was a good game though!
-
Ohio All-Stars 94 Kentucky All-Stars 92
Of all the players you mentioned from Ohio, I was only impressed by Ward. No one else really did anything special but that's just my opinion.
-
Ohio All-Stars 94 Kentucky All-Stars 92
Ohio wasn't that much better. It was a game of runs. Ohio was just able to survive Kentucky's last surge.
-
Roster for Ohio-Kentucky All-Star Game
I didn't see a time listed. Anyone know?
-
Who will be 11th Region contenders for 16-17?
Possibly! I forget his dad coaches at Transy.
-
Who will be 11th Region contenders for 16-17?
He was at Scott Co. his freshman year. I don't have an answer to your second question. I hear Lane is a pretty good golfer though. That's probably what he'll do in college.
-
Who will be 11th Region contenders for 16-17?
T.J. Downey Ross Jenkins Jaelin Jenkins Harrison Lane William Watkins