Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derby City Prep school??

Featured Replies

I recently read that a Prep school is coming to Louisville this year. Does anyone have any details?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised one hasn't popped up in KY already. Louisville would be a great location.

There's a new one coming to Tennessee. I haven't heard about one in Kentucky yet.

I have heard that Bryan Just, who was an assistant at St. X this past year, is trying to start one. My understanding is that, like Findlay Prep and others, it actually will not be a school but a basketball team. The players will go to school elsewhere (arranged by the organizers of the team). I know they have a gofundme page, and think they might be on facebook and twitter.

There's a new one coming to Tennessee. I haven't heard about one in Kentucky yet.

 

Where is the new prep school in Nashville going?

 

Do you guys consider Wesley Christian in Kentucky a prep school?

I'm surprised one hasn't popped up in KY already. Louisville would be a great location.

 

22ft Academy use to be in Jackson.

Where is the new prep school in Nashville going?

 

Do you guys consider Wesley Christian in Kentucky a prep school?

 

It won't be in Nashville. About 3 hours east.

Where is the new prep school in Nashville going?

 

Do you guys consider Wesley Christian in Kentucky a prep school?

 

They'd slipped my mind but I guess they are one aren't they? They don't seem to land much KY talent though do they?

22ft Academy use to be in Jackson.

 

I mean moreso on with staying power that has a large percentage of KY talent on it. We see KY kids go to Montverde, Hargrove, Findlay Prep, Oak Hill. I want to see KY kids go to Bluegrass Prep Academy.

I always heard that there was an agreement between Wesley Christian and the KHSAA they wouldn't take Kentucky kids, not sure how accurate that is.

 

Looking at their roster, not sure they take any American kids either. Looks like their roster is all foreign exchange kids .

I always heard that there was an agreement between Wesley Christian and the KHSAA they wouldn't take Kentucky kids, not sure how accurate that is.

 

Looking at their roster, not sure they take any American kids either. Looks like their roster is all foreign exchange kids .

 

Ahhh, that makes sense. I guess my next question is how come an agreement has to be made with the KHSAA? Is it so Wesley Christian can have their B team compete against KHSAA member schools? Wesley Christian does have two different teams don't they?

Ahhh, that makes sense. I guess my next question is how come an agreement has to be made with the KHSAA? Is it so Wesley Christian can have their B team compete against KHSAA member schools? Wesley Christian does have two different teams don't they?

 

I am not sure on either.

I mean moreso on with staying power that has a large percentage of KY talent on it. We see KY kids go to Montverde, Hargrove, Findlay Prep, Oak Hill. I want to see KY kids go to Bluegrass Prep Academy.

 

If @theguru will sponsor the BGP Academy we can probably make that happen.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.