Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ranking of the sweet 16 teams after the tournament

Featured Replies

1. Dunbar

2. Bowling Green

3. Mercer County

4. Doss

5. NCC

6. South Laurel

7. Taylor county

8. Christian County

9. Lawrence Co.

10 Trinity

11. Murray

12. South Oldham

13. Mason Co.

14. Elliott county

15. Owensboro Catholic

16. Buckhorn

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Just thought it would be interesting to see what people thought. There are several that could be shifted a spot or two.

 

No doubt that Dunbar had the toughest road to win it

This is exactly how I see it except I have BG at #2 and Mercer County at #3. No tie at 2 for me.

  • Author
This is exactly how I see it except I have BG at #2 and Mercer County at #3. No tie at 2 for me.

 

it is a 3

  • Author
Ncc should be above Doss.

 

I debated that. They were close.

Pretty good list. I would maybe swap Lawrence County and Trinity. Would also drop a Pig-less Mason County team to 14 or 15, but for the most part, I agree with your ranking.

it is a 3

 

Forgive me. I thought there were two 2s up there. Been a long week.

  • Author
Forgive me. I thought there were two 2s up there. Been a long week.

 

It was a typo by me. I went back and corrected it.

Bowling Green loses to the eventual state champion for 3 years running. Dunbar the best team in it. What a great run from them!

It was a typo by me. I went back and corrected it.

 

Ahh okay. Gotcha.

 

I like the rankings. :D

Two more State Champions come out of the 2015 King of the Bluegrass. Congratulations to Paul Laurence Dunbar (KY) and Brentwood Academy - Division II AA (TN)

How is NewCath 5 after losing by less in similar fashion as Doss and pretty much the same as BG?

  • Author
How is NewCath 5 after losing by less in similar fashion as Doss and pretty much the same as BG?

 

Not much separates some of these teams.

 

BG also had a 14 point lead. In my eyes they were better than NCC. Not to take anything away from NCC. I was really impressed with them.

Ncc should be above Doss.

 

I agree with this and would even say that South Laurel should be ahead of them too. The way that game ended was tragic. South Laurel was the better team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.