Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slim859

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Slim859

  1. Bryan Station Mike Allen (Southwest Louisiana) Nimbo Hammonds (George Washington) Jaron Brown (Pitt) Erik Brown (Morehead/Louisville) Shelvin Mack (Butler) Jack Givens (UK) Leroy Byrd (UNLV/UK) Melvin Turpin (UK) Jaron Jones (EKU) DeAndre Dishman (EKU) *Barry Bowman (Southwest Louisiana/Georgetown College) Jonathan Richmond (NC A&T) Tony Jackson (Florida State)
  2. I heard it through the grapevine that it may be former Bryan Station coach Champ Ligon.
  3. What happens in the case of a tie? Will there be more than 16 candidates? The 11th region had co-players of the year last season and an MVP of the region. Did that play a part in the change of process?
  4. I'm only going by who I've seen play and I decided to expand Mt. Rushmore. No disrespect towards your list though.
  5. No Jaron Brown or Robert Hammonds?
  6. Darnell Burton Lumie Travis Cameron Mills Collier Mills George Baker Darius Williams
  7. Bryan Station Mike Allen Robert Hammonds Jaron Brown Erik Brown Shelvin Mack
  8. We'll know by Friday where Darius will be headed. It's in stone but I won't say where because I don't want ruin his moment. I can say he is very excited about the opportunity. Lewis had visits at Lincoln Memorial and Walter's State. How those went, I don't know.
  9. I can see him at Florida Gulf Coast. With their style of play he'd be a great fit.
  10. That's what's up! The kid's a baller!
  11. Any idea where he's heading?
  12. Bell is no longer at Vincennes.
  13. 22ft Academy use to be in Jackson.
  14. From the rumor mill: Heard from of a few of his peers that he may reclassify.
  15. How many of the other 15 schools in the Sweet 16 could endure Dunbar's schedule!? From tournaments, to showcase games, to district games, to region games, to the gauntlet that was placed in front of them in the state tournament. Nothing was giving to the Bulldogs, they earned it and at times had to go out and take it. Say what you want, when the smoke clears, they're still the champs!
  16. I only recognize a few. Tre Homer (Dunbar) Ramon Jackson (Henry Clay) Keaston Brown (Henry Clay) Jalen Burbage (Bryan Station) Coaches: Jaron Brown and Lamont Campbell.
  17. I understand that, but I'm only going by what I saw tonight. It was a good game though!
  18. Of all the players you mentioned from Ohio, I was only impressed by Ward. No one else really did anything special but that's just my opinion.
  19. Ohio wasn't that much better. It was a game of runs. Ohio was just able to survive Kentucky's last surge.
  20. I didn't see a time listed. Anyone know?
  21. Possibly! I forget his dad coaches at Transy.
  22. He was at Scott Co. his freshman year. I don't have an answer to your second question. I hear Lane is a pretty good golfer though. That's probably what he'll do in college.
  23. T.J. Downey Ross Jenkins Jaelin Jenkins Harrison Lane William Watkins

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.