Philadelphia Eagles announce they have fired Head Coach Chip Kelly.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With all the NFL jobs that will open up here soon, does anyone in the NFL take a shot on him?? I am guessing no but you never know...

Assuming no to the NFL question, does a big time school go after him (maybe Texas?). Just thinking out loud. I have no idea whatsoever.

Chip Kelly, the coach is much better than Chip Kelly, the GM...his arrogance of thinking he could win with "his type" player works in college better than the NFL.

With all the NFL jobs that will open up here soon, does anyone in the NFL take a shot on him?? I am guessing no but you never know...

Assuming no to the NFL question, does a big time school go after him (maybe Texas?). Just thinking out loud. I have no idea whatsoever.

Chip Kelly, the coach is much better than Chip Kelly, the GM...his arrogance of thinking he could win with "his type" player works in college better than the NFL.

What was odd is that he went against his type of player at Qb and RB.

What was odd is that he went against his type of player at Qb and RB.

Totally agree. Bradford is NOT the QB to run that offense and he gets rid of Shady, who was perfect as RB for that offense. Does Tennessee go after him to reunite him with Mariota?? That would be interesting and actually make Tennessee an interesting team next year...something they have not been in a LONG time...

Tennessee Titans with Mariota would be interesting.

Someone would have to fire their coach in college to hire Chip. There are no open jobs at this point. But, that can easily happen.

There are probably 20 D-I universities who would fire their coach today to get Kelly if they could. Heck, it might be 50...