Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Philadelphia Eagles announce they have fired Head Coach Chip Kelly.

Featured Replies

I've thought this whole time that he would go back to college, but the more I think about it, the Titans are the only logical place at this time. Nothing is available in college.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are probably 20 D-I universities who would fire their coach today to get Kelly if they could. Heck, it might be 50...

It has to be an appealing offer to Chip though. He isn't going to take a non destination coaching job. All of these places aren't dumping their coach for Chip, except maybe Texas. But I think Texas wants to give Charlie Strong a fair shake.

What's available?

 

I'm thinking he would look good on Ball State's sideline.

I think he'll try to stay in the NFL before heading to college.

It has to be an appealing offer to Chip though. He isn't going to take a non destination coaching job. All of these places aren't dumping their coach for Chip, except maybe Texas. But I think Texas wants to give Charlie Strong a fair shake.

 

Agreed. I said there were 20 unis that would find a way to get Chip. There are not 20 jobs that interest him. I think he at Texas would be very interesting. We would have some big time coaches matched up with big time universities:

 

Urban - OSU

Saban - Bama

Harbaugh - Mich

Kelly - Texas

 

Can you imagine THAT final four!?!?!

Sal Paolantonio is reporting that the Eagles fired him because he didn't want to give up control of the team.

I agree with everyone that said he might land in Tennessee, and that would get me to watch.

So PP92, do you get to retire the Avatar on New Years Day??

So PP92, do you get to retire the Avatar on New Years Day??

 

3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sal Paolantonio is reporting that the Eagles fired him because he didn't want to give up control of the team.

 

And that he found out via twitter :lol2:

So PP92, do you get to retire the Avatar on New Years Day??

 

This will be my new avatar:

 

 

 

image.jpeg

Agreed. I said there were 20 unis that would find a way to get Chip. There are not 20 jobs that interest him. I think he at Texas would be very interesting. We would have some big time coaches matched up with big time universities:

 

Urban - OSU

Saban - Bama

Harbaugh - Mich

Kelly - Texas

 

Can you imagine THAT final four!?!?!

Well any Final Four with THE Ohio State gets me going, but yeah that would be an epic battle amongst arguably the 4 coaches in all of college football with the largest egos.

This will be my new avatar:

 

 

 

[ATTACH]54036[/ATTACH]

 

Guess that means I need to search the skies for a good Bortles one. Or that I have 3 days to make one that shows what a boss he is.

Funny thing is that Andy Reid will be going to the playoffs...

Chip lost the lockerroom when he didn't cut Riley Cooper. Whether he is or not, because of Kelly's willingness to keep Cooper and cut other key players, it was floated out their that he was a racist and that stigma never left him. Plus he is aloof and just didn't click.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.