Bengals Fans: Jets or Steelers in playoffs?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling almost every Bengals fan wants no part of the Steelers. It's either the Steelers or Jets in two weeks. Jets playing better than everyone in the AFC right now. Steelers own the Bengals at PBS. Big Ben 13-2 all-time at PBS. Which one you want?

Doesn't matter who we get, because we'll either have a backup QB or a far below 100% Andy Dalton...

I get the feeling almost every Bengals fan wants no part of the Steelers. It's either the Steelers or Jets in two weeks. Jets playing better than everyone in the AFC right now. Steelers own the Bengals at PBS. Big Ben 13-2 all-time at PBS. Which one you want?

Bengals still have a shot at the 2 seed if Denver chokes as bad as Pittsburgh did Sunday.

I'd rather play the Jets than the Steelers...not a tough call at all. I think Bengal Maniac said it in another thread. Bengals beat Ravens, Ravens beat Steelers and Steelers beat Bengals...just weird...like rock, paper, scissors...

Oh, they all beat Cleveland...

How weird would it be if Bengals lost to Ravens, Steelers lose to Browns, and Jets lose to Buffalo? Heck add in Denver and KC and NE all losing.

The dilemma for Bengals fans is do you play McCarron this Sunday hoping for a Bye but taking the chance that there would be two injured QBs for the playoff game the next week?

Or do you start your 3rd string guy and hope you have a healthy backup QB for the first week of the playoffs then maybe get Dalton back for week 2?

Play McCarron - its a sprained non throwing wrist. He needs the reps. I understand that the Ravens will go after him hard, but, I'd rather take the chance of further injury in exchange for the opportunity to go into the playoffs with a win and some valuable reps. As we saw last week, the Ravens are more than capable of beating a quality opponent, so absolutely no guarantee the Bengals win either way, but, I want McCarron in there.

Play McCarron - its a sprained non throwing wrist. He needs the reps. I understand that the Ravens will go after him hard, but, I'd rather take the chance of further injury in exchange for the opportunity to go into the playoffs with a win and some valuable reps. As we saw last week, the Ravens are more than capable of beating a quality opponent, so absolutely no guarantee the Bengals win either way, but, I want McCarron in there.

This is very important. AJ needs as many reps as possible...