Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

World Population

Featured Replies

What segments can we part ways with?

 

- "Bros" at the gym

- People that talk on their bluetooth or speakerphone in public

- People that wear pajamas out in society

- Folks that are suddenly history buffs to justify displaying the Confederate Flag

 

That is easily 20,000,000 people. I am doing my part to come up with sustainable solutions.

 

How about chicks that do the "duck face" in pictures?

  • Replies 64
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we add people that don't return their shopping cart to the proper place? Those probably annoy me more than any other group on a daily basis.

Let's add people that don't use their turn signals. Really no need for their presence in this world.

Can we add people that don't return their shopping cart to the proper place? Those probably annoy me more than any other group on a daily basis.

 

And we have to add stupid truck drivers who cannot do math.

( 6 tons

Any belief that this is why the cure for cancer hasn't been released to the public?

 

And yes, call me crazy, but I do believe we have a cure for it.

If this type of thing interests you and you like fiction, read Dan Brown's Inferno.

Any belief that this is why the cure for cancer hasn't been released to the public?

 

And yes, call me crazy, but I do believe we have a cure for it.

 

There's no doubt in my mind that we do as well, or at the very least something that allows you to live productively with it.

So where does that leave us...

 

Logan's Run anyone?

 

Let's add people that don't use their turn signals. Really no need for their presence in this world.

 

Well there goes most of Kentucky.

Well there goes most of Kentucky, all of Louisville and every person from Ohio that vacations in Kentucky.

Fixed that a little bit for you.

Let's add people that don't use their turn signals. Really no need for their presence in this world.

 

How about we add all people in Ohio with a drivers license?

  • Author

I agree that technology can solve many of the issues of food, waste treatment, hopefully water. I believe we can solve our air issues. What we can't create is more space! That was my point. At some point, man will have to accept different lifestyles and there will be no more room to spread horizontally. My concern is the projected rapid growth is in "developing" countries that will not expand vertically until they are developed. How will farmland be preserved? Will any "natural nature" be left other than isolated in a few national parks? I am sorry for my kids and grandkids because our greed and stupidity isn't going to leave them much. But, I guess, maybe the expectations of younger people today is different than those of us who existed when the population was less than 1/2 of what it is today.

Any belief that this is why the cure for cancer hasn't been released to the public?

 

And yes, call me crazy, but I do believe we have a cure for it.

 

I understand why many people believe that, however, IF there was a cure, seems like somebody like Steve Jobs could have gotten their hands on it.

Start removing warning labels, and let natural selection take over.

Can we add people that don't return their shopping cart to the proper place? Those probably annoy me more than any other group on a daily basis.

 

Oh...and those that don't add an "s" to words that end in "-st" to make them plural!!!!!

 

I believe we are on to a solution, bugs.

 

And how about people who add an "s" to words where it doesn't belong?

 

Confession, I don't return my shopping cart when I shop at Walmarts or KMarts.

 

Dang it! I'm out on two counts. :eek:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.