Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

World Population

Featured Replies

So, it is ok if humans occupy every square meter of the planet? Doesn't anyone else think God gave us a brain with the thought that we would use it more wisely? Rather than stewards of the planet our current path leads towards infestation at the expense of all except what certain people think is worth keeping. I think mankind's arrogance (and its god complex) will be its own undoing. Glad I most likely won't be around for it, but I would certainly like to leave a better legacy.

 

Someone has been watching to many Sci fi movies.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Makes me feel like I'm a parasite.

 

If you're a democrat, you are one on BGP.

 

:jump:

If you're a democrat, you are one on BGP.

 

:jump:

 

I'm smarter than that. :walk:

  • Author
Someone has been watching to many Sci fi movies.

 

I would love to be wrong about this!

So, it is ok if humans occupy every square meter of the planet? Doesn't anyone else think God gave us a brain with the thought that we would use it more wisely? Rather than stewards of the planet our current path leads towards infestation at the expense of all except what certain people think is worth keeping. I think mankind's arrogance (and its god complex) will be its own undoing. Glad I most likely won't be around for it, but I would certainly like to leave a better legacy.

 

Basically my line of thinking relative to the issue of Climate Change. I agree with you on the world population issue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.