December 21, 201510 yr Any day the Cats and the Blue Devils take a whopping and the Tarheels win is a GOOD DAY!!!
December 21, 201510 yr Offensively this team is really bad in half court sets. Poythress, Lee, And Briscoe should not be allowed on the floor at the same time.
December 21, 201510 yr I only caught the last 15 mins of the game, which was apparently the best 15 minutes to watch. Frustrating loss but hopefully with a few bumps along the road, Coach Cal can get them to buy in more. I was trying to hold out hope for Skal, but I've all but lost it at this point.
December 21, 201510 yr Any day the Cats and the Blue Devils take a whopping and the Tarheels win is a GOOD DAY!!! No better words to say. That is a great day!
December 21, 201510 yr This team reminds me of the Brandon Knight team. One guy that can score. Hoping we find someone that can guard like Liggins and a big to shock us every once in a while like Jorts. Seems like Cal really thought Dakari would be back to control the paint.
December 21, 201510 yr I know he has been plagued with injuries, but man, Poythress has been a monster let down, and I don't even root for UK. I've been harping on it forever now. Dude is terrible. He does one thing good.
December 21, 201510 yr It's ashame Ullis has to play so many minutes because I miss his defensive intensity. It seems he doesn't create as much havoc for dribblers that he did last season. I'm assuming because he has to play so many minutes. Labissierre is soft as Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt. Poythress and Lee are the only rebounders on that team. When is Briscoe going to show up? Murray is the Go To guy so keep feeding him. :laugh:
December 21, 201510 yr I've been harping on it forever now. Dude is terrible. He does one thing good. Helps the team's APR?
December 22, 201510 yr This team reminds me of the Brandon Knight team. One guy that can score. Hoping we find someone that can guard like Liggins and a big to shock us every once in a while like Jorts. Seems like Cal really thought Dakari would be back to control the paint. That Brandon Knight team could score and had a few scorers actually. Obviously Knight, then you had Lamb who was money from the outside, Miller had a very nice year and started making outside shots too and then Terrance Jones also could score. Team got better when he stopped forcing shots. That team doesn't get talked about much but did a lot of things well.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.