Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I didn't realize the Pen had blown 11 of the last 19 save chances. I knew it was bad, but ouch...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't realize the Pen had blown 11 of the last 19 save chances. I knew it was bad, but ouch...

Wasn't it just last season that the pen was the strength and the starting pitching was the weakness????

Wasn't it just last season that the pen was the strength and the starting pitching was the weakness????

No. The whole staff stunk...

:laugh:

 

Sometimes I think "stalk" the Reds would be more applicable. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

As long as none of us are served with restraining orders, I suppose we are with the boundaries of a "sane" organization.

Could Claussen go to the bullpen and take the role of a LH setup person, similar to Norm Charlton?

 

Of course, that doesn't answer the question of what to do with Joe Mays spot in the rotation.

With the way They played the last 2 weeks before the break, lets be thankful to ONLY be 4 games out, and 1.5 out in the wildcard. If they can get one good arm in the bullpen, they might have a chance to ge the wild card.

Jason Schmidt.

 

That is my early prediction for the Reds "breakthrough" acquisition.

Jason Schmidt.

 

That is my early prediction for the Reds "breakthrough" acquisition.

I dont think they go that big, but I sure hope you're right.:thumb:

Jason Schmidt.

 

That is my early prediction for the Reds "breakthrough" acquisition.

You forgot the :D ...

You forgot the :D ...

Intentionally left it off. I really think that is who they are going to go after.

Intentionally left it off. I really think that is who they are going to go after.

What makes you think they are sellers at this point? What am I missing???

I could see them being sellers when all this Bonds stuff goes down. I think they'll end up falling apart...

I could see them being sellers when all this Bonds stuff goes down. I think they'll end up falling apart...

Only 17 days left. It had better happen quick...

Brian Sabean has all but said if the Giants lose contact Schmidt is available. He's a free agent after this year, and as you know, the last thing a team wants is to lose a guy like that and get nothing in return.

 

I think you'll see Schmidt dealt by 7/31/06, now whether or not it's to the Reds remains to be seen, but I just have a hunch that the Reds will try and make that happen. Goodness knows the Cards are going to try and acquire a big-time pitcher in the next 3 weeks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.