Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Baseball players drink? I'm shocked...

 

 

You have to know that I'm not one to judge someone for alcohol (unless it's a taste test.) Maybe the comments weren't a joke, maybe he was hungover. I bought Dunn and Kearns a beer and they each got me back a few years ago. It was pretty cool.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe the comments weren't a joke, maybe he was hungover.

And as I said, it was a statement from Monday, not the day of the game. I'm sure he was a little hungover on Monday. And I'm sure about 75% of the players in Pittsburgh were as well...

And as I said, it was a statement from Monday, not the day of the game. I'm sure he was a little hungover on Monday. And I'm sure about 75% of the players in Pittsburgh were as well...

He was on 1530, Bronson that is, and said he had to get a couple of IV's on Monday in the Pittsburgh clubhouse.

He was on 1530, Bronson that is, and said he had to get a couple of IV's on Monday in the Pittsburgh clubhouse.

Pitch in heat. Hop on plane. Go out drinking. Sounds about right...

Gee, I wish my every move was judged under a microscope. It looks like such fun. :p

Pitch in heat. Hop on plane. Go out drinking. Sounds about right...

The life of a pro ball player....:lol:

The life of a pro ball player....:lol:

An IV for those rough mornings would be nice... :lol:

I dont see any thing wrong with an adult, drinking an adult beverage on his free time. Like GT said, I bet he wasnt the only only one that was hungover. Maybe Hoffman should have had a little more, so he didnt have to pich in that game. :thumb:

Gee, I wish my every move was judged under a microscope. It looks like such fun. :p

My comment was not putting him under a microscope from my viewpoint but repeating information HE provided on a talk show. No scoop or dirt here. He told it himself.

An IV for those rough mornings would be nice... :lol:

I wish I had that luxury for those Saturday morning hangovers.

My comment was not putting him under a microscope from my viewpoint but repeating information HE provided on a talk show. No scoop or dirt here. He told it himself.

My reply wasn't necessarily directed at you LBBC, sorry if it came off as such. I just get a kick how all of us, myself included, spend so much time over-analyzing every thing these players do and every word that comes out of their mouths.

 

When you step back and look at it, it doesn't look like much fun. :D

Gee, I wish my every move was judged under a microscope. It looks like such fun. :p

The thread is called Track the Reds.;)

The thread is called Track the Reds.;)

:laugh:

 

Sometimes I think "stalk" the Reds would be more applicable. :lol:

:laugh:

 

Sometimes I think "stalk" the Reds would be more applicable. :lol:

:lol: ;)

 

I do figure Bronson and Freel should be getting along real well.

:laugh:

 

Sometimes I think "stalk" the Reds would be more applicable. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.