Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Good guys take a 3-0 lead in the 1st...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the guys at FSN enjoy their vacation...

I hope the guys at FSN enjoy their vacation...

Im not very happy the game isnt on tonite.

Im not very happy the game isnt on tonite.

Try all weekend...

Im not very happy the game isnt on tonite.

Ehhhh, let 'em enjoy a few extra rounds of golf.

Donkey picks up 2 2-out rbi. The Reds really need him to stay hot and keep driving in the runs.

 

3-0.

 

Torrealba breaks up the Milton no-hitter leading off the 3rd.:p

Donkey picks up 2 2-out rbi. The Reds really need him to stay hot and keep driving in the runs.

I'm curious. Was he the butt or the underwear??

I'm curious. Was he the butt or the underwear??

Im gonna say underwear.:creepy:

I don't know, why don't you go to his place downtown, stand on a stool, and ask him? :p:D

I don't know, why don't you go to his place downtown, stand on a stool, and ask him? :p:D

I don't think that would make me tall enough. It was funny watching MS GT talk to him at the Captain's Cove last year... :lol:

Any updates in the game for me?

3-1 in the top of 4...

3-1 Reds, Rockies batting in the Top of the 4th.

 

The Reds got a runner to 2nd in the bottom of the 3rd with a double, but he was stranded.

The Reds got a runner to 2nd in the bottom of the 3rd with a double, but he was stranded.

No love for the underwear??? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.