July 14, 200620 yr It's 9-3 after a 3 run HR by CASTRO!!! If he could ever learn to hit, he could be the replacement for Lopez.
July 14, 200620 yr Rockies chipping away. Now 9-4 Reds, 2nd and 3rd with only 1 out. I bet Eddie is getting loose QUICKLY.
July 14, 200620 yr Standridge is not making this one easy..:mad: And making a case that he will be one of the relievers out of here come tomorrow.
July 14, 200620 yr 9-6 Reds....this one is a nail-biter. Shocking. E D D I E !!!! Narron, get out there.
July 14, 200620 yr And making a case that he will be one of the relievers out of here come tomorrow. I sure wouldnt want to be the one to lose this lead after they just picked up two releivers, who are going to here tomorrow.:thumb:
July 14, 200620 yr Making a case or cementing the case? I think the next two runs he let in cemented the case. Anyone mention the Dunn error in the 9th? If not, Dunn just made his 10th error of the season.
July 14, 200620 yr Ok, yeah now he has waited too daggone long. 1 out, and its only a 3 run lead with one man one.
July 14, 200620 yr Bad time for a throwing error #44. Eddie is on his way in...finally. I don't understand him not starting the inning.
July 14, 200620 yr Apparently the runs would have scored, but the runner took 2nd on the throwing error. Not excusing it, by any means.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.