Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Jason fell off the plank. Join William on the bus kid...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently the runs would have scored, but the runner took 2nd on the throwing error. Not excusing it, by any means.

That is the way the Bad Boy .....sorta described it. I long for the more accurate descriptions of play that came from Joe Nuxhall.:thumb:

 

It was nice hearing Joe. Anyone know where Marty is?

I hope they're driving. :D

You know what I mean... :p

Ah, the bright side -- at least Eddie gets a real "save opportunity."

My fantasy team says thanks...for now...

Anyone know where Marty is?

The same place the FSN Crew is for the weekend. Vacation...

I heard someone recently say.....If they lose this game, I am done with them. I mean, really mean it.:D

2 down, 1 on, and only a 2 run lead....not good, and Todd Helton up.

I heard someone recently say.....If they lose this game, I am done with them. I mean, really mean it.:D

I'm close. :madman:

I hate having to watch game tracker.

Good guys win. Great AB by Helton...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.