Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I just cant see them keeping all these players, I think there has to be some other deal made.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard someone recently say.....If they lose this game, I am done with them. I mean, really mean it.:D

:laugh: :laugh:I heard that also but I will take it easy on them. I think that at one time or another all have said that through the years. Reds get a "W" tonight, lets hope this is the start of a upswing that we HAVE to have in this strech.

I just cant see them keeping all these players, I think there has to be some other deal made.

I have to believe that there is one in the works also.

I just cant see them keeping all these players, I think there has to be some other deal made.

Very short term I don't see it. This buys them 7-10 days if they want to see what they got IMO...

So, who's gone other than Bergola and Standridge???

I say Ross on the DL to buy time.

I say Ross on the DL to buy time.

I agree on that one...

I agree on that one...

So there are your three to make room for the 2 RP and Clayton.

 

Mays is on very borrowed time till Ramirez is allowed to be back. When is that?

WLW was talking about Denorfia arrived about 15 minutes before time to start.

 

Think Freel has to be a little perturbed. Denorfia pulled up, arrives 15 minutes before game time and he gets the start returning from All-Star break.

WLW was talking about Denorfia arrived about 15 minutes before time to start.

 

Think Freel has to be a little perturbed. Denorfia pulled up, arrives 15 minutes before game time and he gets the start returning from All-Star break.

Freel had an injury right before the break, right? Maybe that was part of the rush to get Denorfia into town...

When are people going to listen to me. Castro can't hit... :dancingpa

 

I was screaming the same thing while listening on the radio on the way to the bar … :banana:

always nice to see the reds start the 2nd half off on a good foot

The Cards beat the Dodgers in the 14th inning on an Albert Pujols walk off homer. The Reds remain 4 GB the Cards, but gain a game on the Dodgers in the wildcard to go 1/2 game back.

The Cards beat the Dodgers in the 14th inning on an Albert Pujols walk off homer. The Reds remain 4 GB the Cards, but gain a game on the Dodgers in the wildcard to go 1/2 game back.

The race is on. It's the Brewer's turn for a move...

The race is on. It's the Brewer's turn for a move...

Ben Sheets comes back in a week. That is better than any move they could make outside the organization.

The Cards beat the Dodgers in the 14th inning on an Albert Pujols walk off homer. The Reds remain 4 GB the Cards, but gain a game on the Dodgers in the wildcard to go 1/2 game back.

Why ever pitch to Pujols with bases empty in extra innings?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.