Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Lopez went 0-4 with 6 LOB and an E-6...

 

So Clayton's E6 was a wash...

 

I only saw the highlights...game wasn't televised here...but Denorfia getting to the final out made we wonder, from those that have watched them regularly, could Kearns have gotten to it? I only ask because it looked to me as if he was moving well on the ball and covered a good bit of ground, in the glimpse I had of it, I remember thinkingI'm not sure if AK could have gotten to it.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kearns going from the most hitter friendly park, to one of the worst, will certainly hurt his production.

Lopez went 0-4 with 6 LOB and an E-6...

 

Ours had an error as well, right? And our RP had an ERA of 13.50. Is that a draw?

Ours had an error as well, right? And our RP had an ERA of 13.50. Is that a draw?

 

 

Clayton also had an RBI. :p

Lopez went 0-4 with 6 LOB and an E-6...

 

Didn't Kearns also leave 4 LOB himself in the game...

Didn't Kearns also leave 4 LOB himself in the game...

Yes sir 0 for 3 4 LOB.

0-7 10 LOB combined... :sssh: :D

Arroyo isn't a very big fan of Majewski right now. He'll have to wait yet another start to get that elusive 10th win.

WOW!!!! That was exciting!!!!

 

DeNorfia hits a two-run walkoff single, bailing out the bullpen! Three in a row! :banana:

 

He was 0-for-4 coming into the AB. I said, "he's due." :D

What a finish that was!!!!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Deno finally comes through with a big hit.

Talk about a closer falling apart: K, BB, K, HBP, HBP, 1B

Talk about a closer falling apart: K, BB, K, HBP, HBP, 1B

Just as long as you are not talking about the Reds closer.....saw good!!!:banana: :banana:

Arroyo isn't a very big fan of Majewski right now. He'll have to wait yet another start to get that elusive 10th win.

 

Besides "Weathers-esque", I'm trying to come up with a good word to describe Majewski's Reds debut.

 

I think "inauspicious" should suffice.

Besides "Weathers-esque", I'm trying to come up with a good word to describe Majewski's Reds debut.

 

I think "inauspicious" should suffice.

His debut was yesterday, but it wasnt much better.:cry:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.