July 16, 200620 yr Besides "Weathers-esque", I'm trying to come up with a good word to describe Majewski's Reds debut. I think "inauspicious" should suffice. Yup. He needs to get it together and fast. Bray had a nice outing in getting what should be Arroyo's 10th win. Nice that the offense hasn't really missed a beat with Lopez and Kearns gone.
July 16, 200620 yr :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: .Nice that the offense hasn't really missed a beat with Lopez and Kearns gone. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
July 16, 200620 yr The Reds used the same starting lineup for the second day in a row, the first time they'd done that all season.
July 16, 200620 yr Sounds like it was an exciting game, for some reason it the last three have not been televised on our "fox sports ohio" network. Anyway, way to go Redlegs!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:
July 16, 200620 yr They deserve it!! They should stay on vacation — I don't think it's a coincidence they're 3-0 with the first team out of the booth and off the pages! :lol:
July 16, 200620 yr They should stay on vacation — I don't think it's a coincidence they're 3-0 with the first team out of the booth and off the pages! :lol: Maybe you should run that by them there Jimbo...I'm down.
July 16, 200620 yr The entire FSN Crew is on vacation until Tuesday... :thumb: Thanks GT, I wonder if there is anyway we can replace Grande and Welsh between now and then??:sssh: :sleep: :confused:
July 16, 200620 yr :thumb: Thanks GT, I wonder if there is anyway we can replace Grande and Welsh between now and then??:sssh: :sleep: :confused: As long as i can watch it on TV i dont care who calls the game. I dont need sound.
July 16, 200620 yr The entire FSN Crew is on vacation until Tuesday... Dude, go grab a camera and a crew and get over there. Forget that FSN crew they can stay on vacation we'll just have to watch the redlegs on CPC!
July 16, 200620 yr Dude, go grab a camera and a crew and get over there. Forget that FSN crew they can stay on vacation we'll just have to watch the redlegs on CPC! :laugh: :thumb:
July 16, 200620 yr Reds down 3-2 in the bottom of the 8th but have a man on with no one out. Dunn just hit number 30 to cut the rockies lead to one.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.