Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

From Lance...

 

File this away

 

Reds will try and aquire Reggie Sanders and or Elmer Dessens from the Royals for the stretch run.....Reggie will add some right handed pop and be their experienced bat off the bench and maybe start a day or two a week.

The Reds will also pursue Twins pitcher Kyle Loshe.

I know Loshe has had a tough go of it this year, but I would really like to see them get him. He is young with a live arm.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its always nice to see a 1-2-HR-3 9th to close it out.

 

What is nice is seeing the closer actually close the game, regardless of giving up the HR. He kept his composure and saved the game, he didn't blow the lead like Weathers and Coffey seemed to everytime. He can give up 1 or 2 runs for all I care if we have a 3 run lead as long as we win.

Huge win today. The Reds have been playing well since the break and seem to have gained some confidence - confidence that I was worried they had lost before the break.

 

I don't know if acquiring Sanders is a great idea. KC would probably demand too much in return...

 

I like the thought of getting Lohse from the Twinkies though.

I noticed something new at GASP this weekend. They weren't swinging for the upper deck nearly as much. I can only hope that's part of the benefit of this trade...

Lohse may cost them a prospect like Votto or Gutierrez

Lohse may cost them a prospect like Votto or Gutierrez

I'd be OK with that...

I'd be OK with that...

 

I would not be ok with giving up Votto....

I would not be ok with giving up Votto....

Me either.

I'd be OK with that...

I'd like to withdraw this stance. After a closer look at Lohse's numbers, I was a moron... :D

I'd like to withdraw this stance. After a closer look at Lohse's numbers, I was a moron... biggrin.gif

 

Another Kearns for Majewski trade huh? :lol:

I'd like to withdraw this stance. After a closer look at Lohse's numbers, I was a moron... :D

You were wrong?:sssh: :banana: :scared:

Another Kearns for Majewski trade huh? :lol:

Lohse has Milton numbers, Majewski eats innings with a solid ERA... :p

You were wrong?:sssh: :banana: :scared:

I just didn't realize he was that average... :p

I still wonder if the Reds aren't shopping for an everyday third baseman as insurance for Encarnacion. I know Aurelia can play there, but that seems to be the only other positional need they have, unless Ross stays on the DL longer than expected.

From Lance...

 

File this away

 

Reds will try and aquire Reggie Sanders and or Elmer Dessens from the Royals for the stretch run.....Reggie will add some right handed pop and be their experienced bat off the bench and maybe start a day or two a week.

The Reds will also pursue Twins pitcher Kyle Loshe.

I would love to get Sanders just not sure what it would take to get him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.