Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...only a mod?

Or higher. Or Ms GT... :D

It's 9-3 after a 3 run HR by CASTRO!!! :D

 

I heard the fireworks and was wondering who went deep. I didnt think it would be Castro tho, that boy cant hit.:p

I didnt think it would be Castro tho, that boy cant hit.:p

That's what I've been trying to say since some loon on here suggested trading Felipe... :banana:

Nice inning put in by Coffey.

Coffey goes through the heart of the Rockies' order in the 8th unscathed; I would bet we'll see Guardado in the 9th even with a big lead.

Coffey goes through the heart of the Rockies' order in the 8th unscathed; I would bet we'll see Guardado in the 9th even with a big lead.

His only appearence with them was in a non save situation, so I wouldn't be too shocked either.

Interesting, Liriano coming off his all-star appearance was hammered at home by the Tribe tonight. Again, Mr. Snubbed, the Mule, went deep.

Standrige walks the plank for the 9th...

Shocked not to see Everyday Eddie out there, but oh well.

See #175...

Shocked that Wise didn't go to Left, especially with Dunn making the last out in the 8th. A double switch would have made perfect sense in this case.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.