July 14, 200620 yr That Ray King move back-fires...don't get it. The Cowboy comes through big right there, have to give him his due.
July 14, 200620 yr Anyone listening on the radio? Any mention of the attendance? I wondered what the late afternoon trade announcement did to walk-up, if anything.
July 14, 200620 yr This is that big inning I have been waiting for. It usually seems that when they get a lead they put in on cruise control......BTW....GT, SHUT UP!!!!!!:lol:
July 14, 200620 yr When are people going to listen to me. Castro can't hit... :dancingpa How did I know you would say something...
July 14, 200620 yr This is that big inning I have been waiting for. It usually seems that when they get a lead they put in on cruise control......BTW....GT, SHUT UP!!!!!!:lol: :laugh: :sssh: Its bout time someone said it hahaha.
July 14, 200620 yr 9-3 good guys, heading to the 8th. Reds batted 10 men in the 7th. Dodgers still lead 2-0 in St. Louis (in the 5th).
July 14, 200620 yr So whats the score now what happened? Castro hit a 3 run shot, Reds up 9-3 in the top of the 8th. :thumb:
July 14, 200620 yr :laugh: :sssh: Its bout time someone said it hahaha. You can say it all you want. It only works if you're a Mod... :fire: :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.