Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I could see them being sellers when all this Bonds stuff goes down. I think they'll end up falling apart...

If anyone in the West will be....I think its them.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kearns, Lopez and Wagner traded to the Nats...

So, how will the 25 man roster play out? No doubt Bergolla is here for one day. DeNorfia is here to stay you would have to think. EZ is on his way back. Majewski, Bray and Clayton are here to stay. What FOUR players are gone tomorrow???

So, how will the 25 man roster play out? No doubt Bergolla is here for one day. DeNorfia is here to stay you would have to think. EZ is on his way back. Majewski, Bray and Clayton are here to stay. What FOUR players are gone tomorrow???

You have to think several in the bullpen might be on a 1-day tryout.

You have to think several in the bullpen might be on a 1-day tryout.

Who? Eddie G., Coffey and Standeridge are safe IMO. Weathers? Belisle? I can't see them dropping Mercker. Maybe Yan?

Freel just said Kearns and Dunn were like "but and underwear"... :lol:

Freel just said Kearns and Dunn were like "but and underwear"... :lol:

:laugh: Where did you see that?

:laugh: Where did you see that?

It was on the WLW pregame show...

Who? Eddie G., Coffey and Standeridge are safe IMO. Weathers? Belisle? I can't see them dropping Mercker. Maybe Yan?

Is Hammonds still out there?

Standeridge back to minors because he has options.

Am I right that the way the rotation works out, they will not need Mays for a couple of weeks?

Weathers better not blow a save tonight.

 

Butt and Underwear comment is HILARIOUS.

Is Hammonds still out there?

Standeridge back to minors because he has options.

Am I right that the way the rotation works out, they will not need Mays for a couple of weeks?

Weathers better not blow a save tonight.

 

Butt and Underwear comment is HILARIOUS.

If we have a chance eddie will be closing IMO.

If we have a chance eddie will be closing IMO.

O Stormy could blow it in the 7th or 8th before Eddie ever gets a chance.

Is Hammonds still out there?

Standeridge back to minors because he has options.

Am I right that the way the rotation works out, they will not need Mays for a couple of weeks?

Weathers better not blow a save tonight.

 

Hammond is gone.

 

I'd demote Belisle before Standeridge, but then you are short a long relief guy.

 

I can't see how they avoid a Mays start for more than 10 days.

 

Stormy getting the boot makes some sense...

Any good action in the game so far. Whats the starting lineup?

Denorfia RF (!)

BP 2B

Griffey CF

Aurilia 1B

Dunn LF

E5 3B

LaRue C

Castro SS

Milton P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.