Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

No love for the underwear??? :D

For some reason I picture Dunn as Quailman from Doug funny. Anyone else know what im talking about??

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No love for the underwear??? :D

Didn't want to be considered a homer for mentioning that Dunn doubled to right with 2 outs and then stranded by E-5. The "complete joke" is 2 for 2 with two ribbies.

Didn't want to be considered a homer for mentioning that Dunn doubled to right with 2 outs and then stranded by E-5. The "complete joke" is 2 for 2 with two ribbies.

Homer... :p

Dunn's quotes on today's trade in tomorrow's Enquirer should be real interesting. I suppose him swinging a hot bat tonight is a good sign that the deal isn't going to send him into a tailspin (at least for now).

I know it's been a few days, BUT...

 

Castro can't hit... :banana:

Reds had first and third and no outs and squandered it. Denorfia (lead-off batter) tried to sacrifice and they threw Milton out at 2nd and held Castro at 3rd. BP hit into a inning ending DP.

 

Still 4-1 Reds.

Reds had first and third and no outs and squandered it. Denorfia (lead-off batter) tried to sacrifice and they threw Milton out at 2nd and held Castro at 3rd. BP hit into a inning ending DP.

 

Still 4-1 Reds.

I was just gonna say i dont think Denorfia should be leading off.

I was just gonna say i dont think Denorfia should be leading off.

I'm fine with him leading off, just not sure I want him bunting Milton over when even a DP gets in a run at that point.

I'm fine with him leading off, just not sure I want him bunting Milton over when even a DP gets in a run at that point.

:thumb:

I'm fine with him leading off, just not sure I want him bunting Milton over when even a DP gets in a run at that point.

Id like to let him play a few games first before we throw him into that position.

Had to figure that was coming...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.