July 14, 200620 yr Helton fouled off 4 pitches after running the count full, then swung and missed a fastball high and away.
July 14, 200620 yr Still a 4 run ninth is nothing to be happy about, but they got it done. 9 runs after the loss of Kearns and Lopez, and Pen help is only a day away...
July 14, 200620 yr 9 runs after the loss of Kearns and Lopez, and Pen help is only a day away... Tru Dat!!
July 14, 200620 yr 9 runs after the loss of Kearns and Lopez, and Pen help is only a day away... I think the argument in the other thread was that the loss of Kearns and Lopez would 1)hurt the Reds offense; 2)hurt the Reds defense since Kearns AND Lopez were great defensively; 3)hurt the Reds speed because Lopez AND Kearns were so fast; 4)and those new guys won't help our bullpen enough.
July 14, 200620 yr 20,660 Thanks. Only speculating, but that trade announcement (met by disgust at face value by most fans initially) couldn't have helped their walk-up any. Especially locals. Tomorrow's crowd will be a good gauge -- especially with (as GT referred to) all of the Rockies games this weekend off the boob-tube.
July 14, 200620 yr After looking at the numbers, I think that the Reds will be better after this trade. :thumb:
July 14, 200620 yr Thanks. Only speculating, but that trade announcement (met by disgust at face value by most fans initially) couldn't have helped their walk-up any. Especially locals. Tomorrow's crowd will be a good gauge -- especially with (as GT referred to) all of the Rockies games this weekend off the boob-tube. I dont know if most fans realize its a good trade for us.
July 14, 200620 yr After looking at the numbers, I think that the Reds will be better after this trade. :thumb: What the Reds lost are parts that can be replaced internally. What they gain is parts they did not have. Remember where Wayne's World learned to work people...
July 14, 200620 yr What the Reds lost are parts that can be replaced internally. What they gain is parts they did not have. Remember where Wayne's World learned to work people... I agree 100% :thumb:
July 14, 200620 yr I guess with the SB tonight, Dunn is trying to pick up the slack with Lopez being gone and creating havoc on the basepaths.
July 14, 200620 yr I guess with the SB tonight, Dunn is trying to pick up the slack with Lopez being gone and creating havoc on the basepaths. :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.