Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I guess with the SB tonight, Dunn is trying to pick up the slack with Lopez being gone and creating havoc on the basepaths.

Only if havoc includes the fear in the eyes of the guy covering 2nd... :lol:

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only if havoc includes the fear in the eyes of the guy covering 2nd... :lol:

Joke stealer. :creepy:

Joke stealer. :creepy:

Only because I like you... :D

So, who's gone other than Bergola and Standridge???

Only because I like you... :D

Super. :D

 

===========================

 

These four with the Rockies and the following three with the Mets would be a great spring-board to the 2nd half. 5-2 is probably asking too much, but winning 4 out of 7 should be the bare minimum expectation.

As I see it, Clayton, Majewski, Bray, and Elizardo all are returning:

 

so I see Standridge, Wm. Bergolla, sent down. Mays released. Either Belisle sent down or Weathers released.

Saturday the 22nd is the first time you'd need a 5th starter due to the 7/17 day off.

So, who's gone other than Bergola and Standridge???

Beyond the two relievers and Clayton that are coming in, does any of the others, specifically the INF have options? Could he be going to Louisville? I mean we don't really need another backup infielder do we?

Beyond the two relievers and Clayton that are coming in, does any of the others, specifically the INF have options? Could he be going to Louisville? I mean we don't really need another backup infielder do we?

The two "others" will be in the Minors...

I can see Harris as an option at 2B when BP moves next year as well...

I say send Dunn down to learn how to make contact and quit hitting the ball out of the park and concentrate on sac flies.:D

 

Just wanted to point out that on Fox Radio today, it was said that if there is not an outline of a contract with Sean Casey before the end of July, he will be traded. Sure would make my son happy.

Just wanted to point out that on Fox Radio today, it was said that if there is not an outline of a contract with Sean Casey before the end of July, he will be traded. Sure would make my son happy.

 

 

The Giants are interested in Casey.

I can see Harris as an option at 2B when BP moves next year as well...

I heard he was about as bad as Lopez in the field.

The Giants are interested in Casey.

Heard that too.

 

Imagine that culture shock for Casey. Grew up in Pittsburgh, came up through Cleveland, trading to Cincy, back to Pittsburgh and THEN San Fran. Two different cultures there.:D

I heard he was about as bad as Lopez in the field.

As a SS, sure...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.