Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland Football

Featured Replies

I will take a chance at foot & mouth disease; " Ashland will beat Russell and should have beaten them last year".

 

 

This is exactly what I like to see another Ashland fan stating that they will beat Russell. You know what happened last year when an Ashland fan guaranteed a win. Now lets see who was that guy last year???????

  • Replies 204
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Almost did it - " Give me that back "

Almost did it - " Give me that back "

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Almost did it - " Give me that back "

:D I know the feeling. I may have to buy a mouthpiece if I have to keep biting my tounge.

Nobody has since last December. :D But that was a month after the last Ashland football radio broadcast. Also what station is it that airs Raceland football????;)

 

By the way, they are terrible.

I agree they are not the best in the business either but they still do a better job than the clowns that you guys have. My 4 year old nephew understands the game better than they do.

Who cares about radio guys???? They do not win games or even affect games. I thought this was about the Tomcats football team.

I agree they are not the best in the business either but they still do a better job than the clowns that you guys have. My 4 year old nephew understands the game better than they do.

 

You get no arguement on the fact that our guys were horrible last season. But if you have to listen to Dickie, he does a GREAT job on play by play when the Tomcats aren't involved and usually is pretty good when they are. IMO, some of his on air comments are highly objectionable AND unprofessional. This was especially true during the OJ Mayo days and if you listen to him, you should know what I am talking about. Call it like you see it, be a homer, whatever just leave the other stuff out of it...:thumb:

 

Anyway, to get back on topic, from several sources I have heard Ashland's line is again a concern. With all the new weight equipment and weight room, why does it seem to be the line is a constant issue in recent years??? If the line doesn't come together this year, the Tomcats will have a solid season, but fall far short of their fans expectations yet again...

Almost did it - " Give me that back "

:thumb: :thumb: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am working on that same restraint myself greybeard. It is just really hard with one poster in paticular "and they not an Ashland one either.":sssh: :sssh: :D . Just have to keep "slapping my hands off the keyboard", take a couple of deep breaths and move on.:lol: :lol:

Who cares about radio guys???? They do not win games or even affect games. I thought this was about the Tomcats football team.

You are correct about this thread was on Ashland football and I apologize for my part in getting off the subject. I think that the guys (and me) talking about the radio guys were just having some fun.

:thumb: :thumb: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am working on that same restraint myself greybeard. It is just really hard with one poster in paticular "and they not an Ashland one either.":sssh: :sssh: :D . Just have to keep "slapping my hands off the keyboard", take a couple of deep breaths and move on.:lol: :lol:

 

Its really hard sometimes rambler.

Good luck to the Rams this year,ive been a Rams fan since my ex-Ashland coach Bill Tom was at Raceland,plus a very close friends son Matt McKinzie played for the Rams.Matt was a super player .He sure killed us at LB when we played them .:thumb:

Its really hard sometimes rambler.

Good luck to the Rams this year,ive been a Rams fan since my ex-Ashland coach Bill Tom was at Raceland,plus a very close friends son Matt McKinzie played for the Rams.Matt was a super player .He sure killed us at LB when we played them .:thumb:

:thumb: That kid was A PLAYER for sure. He did have a very good game against the Cats that year. Matt was pound for pound one of the hardest hitters that I have seen. As always, good luck to the Tomcats (except in their season opener :sssh: ).

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a small change to the Ashland/Ironton scrimmage. It was supposed to be played as a regular game, but instead each team will get 10 plays, similiar to the Ashland/Campbell Co. scrimmage. But there will be some kicking.

This is exactly what I like to see another Ashland fan stating that they will beat Russell. You know what happened last year when an Ashland fan guaranteed a win. Now lets see who was that guy last year???????

I will say it again"I think Ashland will beat Russell" If you disagree are you not saying Russell will win?

Anyway, to get back on topic, from several sources I have heard Ashland's line is again a concern. With all the new weight equipment and weight room, why does it seem to be the line is a constant issue in recent years??? If the line doesn't come together this year, the Tomcats will have a solid season, but fall far short of their fans expectations yet again...

 

 

I have heard from some players that part of Ashland's line problems are due to injuries and 2 or 3 key starters will be out for a couple of weeks.

I have heard from some players that part of Ashland's line problems are due to injuries and 2 or 3 key starters will be out for a couple of weeks.

 

Thanks...having 2 or 3 guys out can definitely make the line look bad early.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.