Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland Football

Featured Replies

I don't know. :p

That I agree with!!;)

  • Replies 204
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Tomcats got smacked in the mouth Saturday by Campbell Co., a team that was better than us – at least on that day. I am not too concerned about that. I am more interested to see how our team responds. Will they show grit, work harder and play better next week, or will they roll over and quit.

 

We have another tough opponent scheduled for Saturday – the mighty Ironton Fighting Tigers. I applaud the coaches for scheduling good teams to scrimmage – that is the way to get ready to play early in the season, IMHO.

That I agree with!!;)

You mean you don't know why you were not suprised? :confused:

Or anyone with an appreciation and respect for the past, and the achievements of those who worked hard. Regardless of how long ago something happened it is important to remember, recognize, and take pride in any achievement. To often in today's society achievements of previous generations are overlooked by the "what have you done for me lately" syndrome. Kentuckians take pride in 7 NCAA Men's Basketball Championships, regardless of the fact that only 2 of those have come within the last 28 years. The fact that some people are able to take pride in a long standing history of achievement is something that a lot of people in today's world could learn and benefit from. Thank you and goodnight.

 

Kentucky has won 3 titles if you go back another 5 months.

 

Is Ashland not playing Ironton in the regular season this season? If not why?

How is the QB situation looking? Is it McDavid's or is it still up for grabs?

 

Is Ashland not playing Ironton in the regular season this season? If not why?

 

 

 

Ohio realigned their districts, which caused a scheduling conflict for Ironton this year and next. Ashland and Belfry are playing each other for these two years to fill the void left in each teams schedule by Ironton. My understanding is that Ironton will be back on the Tomcats’ schedule after that.

Ohio realigned their districts, which caused a scheduling conflict for Ironton this year and next. Ashland and Belfry are playing each other for these two years to fill the void left in each teams schedule by Ironton. My understanding is that Ironton will be back on the Tomcats’ schedule after that.

 

Actually I believe it is only for one year. Ironton should be back on the schedule in '07.

You mean you don't know why you were not suprised? :confused:

Happy 12th Birthday!!

Happy 12th Birthday!!

Thanks

I hope the Ashland?Ironton series is on again. It always creates excitement in the communities and is great for high school football.

I hope the Ashland?Ironton series is on again. It always creates excitement in the communities and is great for high school football.

 

 

At least we still have a scrimmage with them.

Thanks

:thumb: Just having a little fun fball. :thumb:

Hey Graybeard. How does the QB situation look?

At least we still have a scrimmage with them.

Like you have said, it will be a great measuring stick to see what the Tomcats need or do not need come Aug. 18th. There should be a nice crowd as I am sure Ironton will be out to support their Tigers. I know I'll be there with my Orange hat on, of course it will have an "R" in the middle.

I didn't realize Ironton was off the schedule, kind of a bummer. I hope they can work it out for the future. Belfry is a good replacement.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.