Ashland Football

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ashland goes into another season without lines something is wrong in Tomcat Land. All the skilled players in the world cannot move the football consistently in high school. Last time Ashland beat the Devils it was by running the fullback. If you can't run .. ain't no way you can beat the devils ... Tell the coach to commit to the run , make Darrel a running back , Fields - the stump - Davis the fullback and run it ....

If Ashland goes into another season without lines something is wrong in Tomcat Land. All the skilled players in the world cannot move the football consistently in high school. Last time Ashland beat the Devils it was by running the fullback. If you can't run .. ain't no way you can beat the devils ... Tell the coach to commit to the run , make Darrel a running back , Fields - the stump - Davis the fullback and run it ....

:rolleyes:

Thank you Obe Wan.

Ashland should help carry the banner for EKY in football. Ashland has the kids just not the mindset. Bring back Vic ...

How can you say Ashland doesn't 'help' carry this banner you speak of? I dont even know what your talking about but whatever it is, I can assure you Ashland carries their share of it.

How can you say Ashland doesn't 'help' carry this banner you speak of? I dont even know what your talking about but whatever it is, I can assure you Ashland carries their share of it.

Well it's obvious to see that some teams around NEKY have one good season and now they are the only program around that knows how to win. :rolleyes:

I think he is just trying to pull someone's chain or a select few in Devil land are having a hard time getting their hats to fit properly with the increase in the size of their cranium.

I think 11 state championships speaks more loudly than 2. Win 9 more and give us a call. ;) :thumb:

Ever heard Janet Jackson song?

"What Have You Done for Me Lately?"

I have no dog in this fight but Ashland supporters do lean on the PAST a lot in many sports.

Ever heard Janet Jackson song?

"What Have You Done for Me Lately?"

I have no dog in this fight but Ashland supporters do lean on the PAST a lot in many sports.

Well there is something there to lean on.:D