Ashland Football

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ashland tradition speaks for itself. Coach Hart and his staff will have the Tomcats ready to play when the season opens. Like all teams, they will find room for improvement as the season progresses. They have a bunch of talented athletes and should be taken as a serious contender. I remember my son's first comment after playing his first high school game at Putnam Stadium "It was like playing in a college atmosphere,It was great"!

To me that is what high school football represents.

:rolleyes: GIAT has a history of wafting supposed rumors but seldom reveals what he knows or has an alleged knowledge of, so I wouldn't hold out any hope that we'll soon receive some epiphany regarding such issues!

:rolleyes: GIAT has a history of wafting supposed rumors but seldom reveals what he knows or has an alleged knowledge of, so I wouldn't hold out any hope that we'll soon receive some epiphany regarding such issues!

Actually I usually PM the deetails of these types of things to various friends of mine on BGP. Sometimes these things dont need to be made public right away. Just ask Goliath, Graybeard, Frances Bavier, LRCW, Painter, marooncat, and TomcatPride. :p

"My hypocracy knows no bounds"-Doc Holliday

I'm your huckleberry. Could't resisit. I know the answer to the famous question transfer or recruit. I believe that the burden of proof is with the originating source. For instance, "If you come here .........." recruit vs. "If I come there ........." transfer. I know that it is not that simple, but I think that this is where it starts. Tough thing is the best recruiters will lead people to make the latter of the two statements, thus calling and believing themselves to be transfers. How clear is that? Remeber, "My crap is stuff and your stuff is crap" George Carlan

I'm your huckleberry. Could't resisit. I know the answer to the famous question transfer or recruit. I believe that the burden of proof is with the originating source. For instance, "If you come here .........." recruit vs. "If I come there ........." transfer. I know that it is not that simple, but I think that this is where it starts. Tough thing is the best recruiters will lead people to make the latter of the two statements, thus calling and believing themselves to be transfers. How clear is that? Remeber, "My crap is stuff and your stuff is crap" George Carlan

"You're no daisy":lol:

Oh, I just like pulling the proverbial chain. I agree, it's all verbage! And how can we make any sense of any of this when according to Carlan " Our life is just about getting stuff"?

Wow...was he tired of being on the 47 end of those 47-0 Ironton-Ashland scores???:eek:

I certainly don’t know how this young man made his decision. But with coach Lutz gone, the wheels may start falling off for Ironton.

There is always a changing of the guard (in this case a QB) when a coach of Lutz' stature leaves a program, and as greybeard stated there very well may be more to follow. Let's jsut hope that the kid gets a chance to be on a high school team without any clouds hanging over his head.

Wow...was he tired of being on the 47 end of those 47-0 Ironton-Ashland scores???:eek:

I dont think that Ironton won by 47 last year? Try 1. I also think that you are forgetting the fact that Ashland missed a last second kick with a new kicker.