Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rank The Finals Participants

Featured Replies

Rank them 1-12 based off what you saw this weekend

 

Which Warren County School is ahead?

How high is Belfry after their dominating performance?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

To get us started:

 

1. Male

2. Bowling Green

3A. Belfry

3B. South Warren

5. Lafayette

6. Pulaski County

7. Johnson Central

8. Pikeville

9. Lexington Catholic

10. Mayfield

11. NewCath

12. Beechwood

1. Male

2. Belfry

3. South Warren

4. Bowling Green

5. Lafayette

6. Pulaski County

7. Mayfield

8. Johnson Central

9. Lexington Catholic

10. Pikeville

11. NewCath

12. Beechwood

 

(I may catch some heat from the BG faithful on 3 & 4, but that was the impression I left the finals with. That would be a heck of a game, and a tossup.)

To get us started:

 

1. Male

2. Bowling Green

3A. Belfry

3B. South Warren

5. Lafayette

6. Pulaski County

7. Johnson Central

8. Pikeville

9. Lexington Catholic

10. Mayfield

11. NewCath

12. Beechwood

 

Looks about right.

  • Author

 

(I may catch some heat from the BG faithful on 3 & 4, but that was the impression I left the finals with. That would be a heck of a game, and a tossup.)

 

The Elephant just walked into the room

1. Male

2. BG

3. Belfry

4. South Warren

5. Pulaski County

6. Lafayette

7. Johnson Central

8. Mayfield

9. Lexington Catholic

10. NCC

11. Pikeville

12. Beechwood

(I may catch some heat from the BG faithful on 3 & 4, but that was the impression I left the finals with. That would be a heck of a game, and a tossup.)

Although I don't agree, I certainly respect DFire's opinion. The bolded part I'm sure of. Problem is that without playing on the field, it's just opinions. Also not sure if it ever will take place. :down:

1. Male

2A. BG

2B. South Warren

4. Belfry

5. Pulaski County

6. Lafayette

7. Johnson Central

8. Lexington Catholic

9. Mayfield

10. NCC

11. Pikeville

12. Beechwood

 

BG vs South Warren is a game that needs to happen on a regular basis. Would be an awesome regular season game and would prepare both for the post season.

1 Male

2 Bowling Green

3 South Warren

4 Pulaski Co

5 Belfry

6 Johnson Central

7 LexCath

8 LaFayette

9 Mayfield

10 NewCath

11 Pikeville

12 Beechwood

Male

S.Warren

Belfry

B.Green

Pikeville

Mayfield

Lafayette

Pulaski Co

NCC

J.Central

Beechwood

Lex Catholic

1. Male

2. Belfry

3. South Warren

4. Bowling Green

5. Lafayette

6. Pulaski County

7. Mayfield

8. Johnson Central

9. Lexington Catholic

10. Pikeville

11. NewCath

12. Beechwood

1. Male

2. Bowling Green

3. Belfry

4. Pulaski County

5. South Warren

6. Lafayette

7. Lexington Catholic

8. Mayfield

9. Johnson Central

10. Newport Central Catholic

11. Pikeville

12. Beechwood

I don't know but Lafayette had very skilled players all over the field. Not so sure they are just the fourth or fifth best team. I like them with the big boys up front and their speed starting with Wood to compete well with BG and SW.

 

But, I admittedly did not watch every game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.