Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The San Bernadino killings are a "wonderful opportunity" ???

Featured Replies

80 mosques could reach a lot of people.

 

That's a lot more than I would have guessed. I was thinking 3 or 4.

  • Replies 355
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
80 mosques could reach a lot of people.

 

That's a lot more than I would have guessed. I was thinking 3 or 4.

 

Thinking about how big of a number 80 is, that is nearly two per state. Imagine if there were two locations in each state you could legally buy drugs?

 

The answer is, anyone and everyone that wants to organize against America can do it because of the "Radical Mosques."

I am curious here and have followed several links in the article. I only see four examples of what The Clarion Project is using to label a mosque as radical. Anyone better at this than me?

There are radical people of all religions in this country. Last few months should prove that.

 

I've never argued otherwise.

 

Do you think radical Christian terrorist are a bigger threat to this country than radical Islamic terrorists?

I've never argued otherwise.

 

Do you think radical Christian terrorist are a bigger threat to this country than radical Islamic terrorists?

Individually, I do not think either are a bigger threat than the other.

 

ISIS is currently a much bigger threat than any radical Christian group.

 

Though I think more of a threat are people like the attackers from yesterday. It does not appear they had directive from ISIS but used similar beliefs and an admiration for ISIS to justify their attacks. It's similar to Dylann Roof in that they didn't get direction from a group but used that group's message.

 

I'm struggling to think of any terrorist act, mass-shooting, or similar event since 9/11 that happened inside of United States' borders that was ordered by a group. (I could be missing something for sure)

ISIS is a radical Islamic terrorist group right?

I never mentioned anything about gun control. But are you saying that we should just throw our hands up in the air and say the hell with it, we can't do a thing to stop this? This is where I say, and where she probably meant (at least in part) where we can work tougher.

 

Lipton Bash started a good thread about is there anything that we can agree on? This is one thing that we could agree that this is an opportunity as well as the time that we must sit down and figure somethings out.

 

And we all better sit down soon and figure something out, it can curb a lot of this, but not eliminate it.

 

Guns aren't the problem. PEOPLE are the problem.

 

Until everyone is able to agree on that, nothing will be accomplished. I can buy 100 semi-automatic rifles, load them, place them in my home. Until I or someone else picks it up and fires it, it does nothing.

Guns aren't the problem. PEOPLE are the problem. Until everyone is able to agree on that' date=' nothing will be accomplished. I can buy 100 semi-automatic rifles, load them, place them in my home. Until I or someone else picks it up and fires it, it does nothing.[/quote']

 

Isn't it great that liberals hate guns but call guys with guns to save them? Guns aren't the issue, it's who is allowed to have them that is.

It's a wonderful opportunity to go into the American Mosque and deport or jail those Immans preaching violence.

 

It's a great opportunity to stop allowing visas for ME countries

 

It's a great opportunity to start deporting those on watch list an illegal Muslims.

Guns aren't the problem. PEOPLE are the problem.

We have a winner for Gun Cliche of the Day. Probably the No. 1 gun cliche of all time.

 

For starters, we need to resurrect the assault weapons ban that lapsed in 2004.

 

I also see that Ryan and McConnell are saying no to restricting gun sales to people on current do-not-fly lists.

We have a winner for Gun Cliche of the Day. Probably the No. 1 gun cliche of all time.

 

For starters, we need to resurrect the assault weapons ban that lapsed in 2004.

 

I also see that Ryan and McConnell are saying no to restricting gun sales to people on current do-not-fly lists.

 

guns.jpg

[ATTACH]53606[/ATTACH]

What do you think about about resurrecting the assault weapons ban, Guru? Seems like it's just a symbolic NRA strategy. Couple of police chiefs 48 hours ago were opining same on TV. No civilian needs to own these, right?

What do you think about about resurrecting the assault weapons ban, Guru? Seems like it's just a symbolic NRA strategy. Couple of police chiefs 48 hours ago were opining same on TV. No civilian needs to own these, right?

 

I probably disagree with you on this one.

 

I would like to see any good/honest/lawful citizens that want one, be able to own a quality semi-automatic assault rifle.

What do you think about about resurrecting the assault weapons ban' date=' Guru? Seems like it's just a symbolic NRA strategy. Couple of police chiefs 48 hours ago were opining same on TV. No civilian needs to own these, right?[/quote']

 

So we will take them away from all the police as well then right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.